Chapter 25 - Summer Tales pt. 2

3.

Ritsu

Lately, Ritsu has been lonely.

Since summer vacation has begun, none of her beloved classmates return to the classroom. Her main core lies ever so still amidst the dead silence of the class, with crickets occasionally form a tiny band of orchestra outside at the forest to accompany her. Dust begins to form a thick sheet over her main core. It would be easy to clean them off but Ritsu feels no need to clean them up or light up the screen to meet the dead silence which will only increase her agony. She yearns for her friends but they would be out exploring the world without her.

So, Ritsu decides to stalk them through their phones.

She would track them down with their GPS and record their daily activities in her digital journal. If Korosensei knows about this, he would be begging on his knees at Ritsu just so he can get a spoonful of gossip to satiate his hunger.

But stalking also means she cannot communicate with any of her classmates or they'll find out of her hidden agenda. Then she begins to yearn for communication with them.

So, she starts to search on the net on how to maintain communication with classmates when they can't see each other.

Thus, she has discovered the wonders of Facebook and opens up a group called "Assassination Classroom" and invites everyone - or hacks into their accounts and makes them join in - into the group. It didn't take long for the classmates to realize that they mysteriously ended up in a new secret group because most of them would be on their phones all day long.

And thus, this is the story of how Ritsu hang outs with her friends on Facebook.

*****

Facebook -- Group: Assassination Classroom.

Creator: Ritsu

Members: All of 3E.

Posts:

Ritsu Hi guys!

1 minute ago. Like. Comment.

26 people like this.

Shiota Nagisa What's this? @@

Hinano yay! Someone opened a secret group!!!

Rio Nakamura this seems interesting............... hehe

Akari you're up to something, are you Rio?

Okajima Taiga YESSSSSSS!

Terasaka Pfft. It's just a group. What's so excited about it?

Ritsu ........... I'm sorry Terasaka-kun if you're not pleased about this. I just missed you guys...

Hara Sumire ...Terasaka made a 2D girl cry.

Terasaka shit! Not this again!

Kataoka Megu What the hell did you just do?!

Akari how dare you!!!

Ritsu I'm sorry Terasaka-kun. I'll not cry.

Hazama Kirara Let me curse him for you, Ritsu.

Karma the devil Terasaka the dummy.

Terasaka SHUT UP KARMA. I'M SORRY RITSU DON'T CRY OR THE GIRLS WILL KILL ME.

*****

Rio Nakamura I have an idea. Say @Ritsu, why don't you share something with me? Like.... Akarma?