"Not right now, let's just dance to this song." He smiles, Louis reluctantly sighs but pulls his hands out and away, opting to just simply hold both of Harry's hands. More appropriate.

Louis lets his smile grow as Harry spins them around, laughing loudly and smiling at Louis every few seconds. Louis can't help but stare at Harry, all his attention and thoughts about Harry Harry Harry. I mean, sure, he's always looking at Harry and they've been in love for so long Louis is positive even if he went days without seeing Harry's face he could close his eyes and know every single feature.

But he hasn't intently just stared at Harry in so long, really looked at him and took in every aspect of his beauty. His dimple on the left side of his face is so deep right now, Louis is sure he could stick his finger in there and lose sight of half of it. Harry's hair is perfectly framing his face, slowly falling away from the way he gelled it this morning. His green eyes are bright and sparkling with life, Louis can't help but blush slightly every time they make contact with his own. Even as a 23 year old he's completely head over heels in love with Harry in the most foolish and juvenile way, a school girl with a killer crush.

"You should know that staring is quite rude." Harry smiles, leaning in and pressing a light kiss to Louis' nose.

"You should know you're so beautiful." Louis breathes, falling into Harry.

"You're so beautiful too, Louis." Harry sighs, he wraps his arms around Louis and presses a kiss to Louis' head. When he gets no reply he adds on, "Astounding."

"No offense, baby, but your opinion is a bit biased." Louis looks up to Harry, a light laugh following his words.

Harry throws his head back in laughter, pulling back slightly from Louis. "Just dance with me some more." Harry all but pouts, pulling Louis forward by his hands and playfully starts spinning around just like before. Louis rolls his eyes but nevertheless joins his boyfriend, not being able to keep his mood sour as he listens to the cheery music and sees how happy Harry is.

"You know this song is kind of saddening." Louis laughs when he really starts listening to the lyrics.

"What? No! It's so happy." Harry shakes his head at his boyfriend, slowing down their dance movements as the last thirty seconds of the song come to be.

"The lyrics are saying that he knows the love is trash but he's still stuck around." Louis scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"No, he's saying that he's going to hold on to the light of the love while it lasts, and a few other things. But that." Harry protests, the song comes to a stop and the couple stand there in silence.

"There's two different kinds of people in the world..." Louis shrugs, smiling at Harry. "I can admit, that put me in a good mood." Louis adds on, Harry lets noticable joy spread on his face. He really did get Louis happy just from some cheery song and goofy dancing.

As Harry opens his mouth to reply another song starts playing through the speaks, "I forgot it was all on shuffle, sorry." Harry says to Louis, moving away as to shut the music off.

"No, just wait a minute." Louis grabs Harry's hand with a tighter grip, "This song sounds...good." Louis looks to Harry with a surprised look, Harry's face the same.

"It's The 1975." Harry tells Louis, trying to keep the big smile off his face. Louis' actually enjoying Harry's music.

"Kinda makes me wanna do this." Louis smirks, stepping closer to Harry and turning away from him.

"Louis, what are you doing?" Harry asks, moving to look over Louis' shoulder and see him eye to eye. Louis just takes both of Harry's hand in his and moves them to his hips. Harry goes along with it, but as Louis backs all the way against him so his bum is noticeably... against Harry. That's when Harry realizes what Louis is doing.