"Um, well, you see...I don't think that's a good idea," she finally told me. She sat all the way up on the bed and crisscrossed her legs. I sat up too, and scooted my back against the headboard. "I think we should wait a while. Like maybe a month? A month from now you can meet my sisters, but we need to give it some time. It's going to take a while for Rose to get used to the fact, and it's going to take Petra a while to calm down since she loves you so much. Let's just wait for things to simmer down and for us to get settled in our relationship. We shouldn't rush."

I glared at Mira for a while before nodding my head. She was right. Our relationship was new and really fresh. We just got together and nearly broke up today. It was going to take some time to get more used to each other. "Alright, exactly a month from now, I want to sit down and have a nice dinner with you and your sisters. In return, I'll go ahead and plan a nice trip to Australia a month from now so you can meet my folks. Sound good, kitten?"

A smile came upon her lips as she nodded her head approvingly. She crawled over to me and sat on top of my lap. I licked my lips as she straddled her legs around my hips. My hands met the outside of her I thighs as I looked up towards her. She had a no good, mischievous look on her face. I know I said that I didn't want to have sex just yet but if Mira tested me, I would surely give in. Her hands were placed on top of my shoulders and she leaned in to leave soft kisses along the nape of my neck. The kisses made my skin tingle and my heart beat faster. "F-ck, Mira. Stop doing that," I warned her with a grumble.

She let out a breathy giggle before giving a sharp nip to my neck. I groaned and my hands immediately began rubbing up and down the outside of her thighs. Her lips moved to my jaw and they ran along my jaw line slowly. One of her hands moved down my shoulder, and ran from down my chest to my stomach slowly. Her lips finally hovered over mine and I was looking straight into her needy yet teasing blue eyes. I bit down on my lower lip as her hand moved up my shirt and onto my bare stomach. I felt her nails run down my torso as she brushed her lips against mine teasingly. I leant in for the kiss but she pulled her head back.

A frown came to my face as a little, devious smirk came upon her lips. Her hand moved from under my shirt, but for a good cause. She began rolling up my shirt from the bottom, and she pulled it over my head. My shirt was dropped on the floor by the Hungarian model. She left kisses along my right shoulder as her fingers trickled along my stomach. I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath as I felt her lips move down to my collarbone. "Mira, are you sure," I asked her quietly with my eyes still closed. I didn't want her to regret this in the morning.

"I'm sure. I want you," I heard her say in her raspy, sexy accent. When my eyes opened, Mira was shirtless and most importantly braless. My mouth went dry as I just stared at her like a f-cking idiot. What the f-ck was wrong with me?! I've saw her naked before! I have seen her dripping wet, naked in a shower and I was still in awe by this. I swallowed hard and slapped myself mentally. My hands were still on her thighs when her breasts were right in front of my face.

Since my dumbass body didn't get the gist, Mira took one of my hands with her own and placed it on one of her perfect breasts. With the touch of her soft, plump mound all my instincts came back to me. All of the hesitant b-tchness inside of me was absolutely gone. I brushed my thumb against Mira's nipple as my other hand met her back. Leaning forward, I took her other breast into my mouth. My tongue twirled around the erect bud and Mira's back arched. Her hands ran through my hair and she let out a quiet moan.

Sucking on the nipple gently, I massaged her other breast with my hand. Mira began whimpering and she pulled my hair in pleasure. "F-ck, Arden," she whispered right into my ear. As if I wasn't horny enough. I bit down on her nipple lightly which caused her to jump in my lap. Removing my mouth from her breast, I began kissing up her shoulder and towards her neck. My hand moved from her other breast and down her stomach to the button of her jeans. I unbuttoned them and then gently moved Mira from my lap. I laid her down the bed and began taking off my shorts as she scrambled to get off her jeans.