Time skip...

After a long walk to the park I finally arrive! I saw a familiar figure standing under a big tree.

Hmm... Since yesterday he scared me... So... Why not?

I slowly walked to the tree, his back is facing me so he couldn't see me.

"Boo!!!" I shouted at his ears and he flinched. Haha that's cute.

"Yah! Anne why do you do that?" I just kept on laughing as he kept on glaring at me.

"Sorry, I do that because you also did this to me yesterday."

"Fine, come Anne let's go." He suddenly pulled my hand and start to run. Gosh what now?

"Where are we going?"

"Amusement park! your favorite!" What?! Yeah jeonghan! You sure know me well!

"Really?! But wait, why so sudden?" He stop running and look deeply into my eyes.

"No why, I just want to bring you to there." He smile lightly. And start to run again." So let's go!"

Before I could reacts anything. What is wrong with him, seriously. Since yesterday. Usually if we go out he will bring us to the place he like. Not us. And I'll always stand there awkwardly. And he will just enjoy. Plus, he hate amusement park. So why would he bring us to there today? I remember whenever I told him I want to go to the amusement park he'll say" don't even think about bringing me to that place. I really don't understand why human have to build that place, can't they just live normally." Which I found it cute. I mean, to me, everything he does is cute.

What are you thinking Anne?!

"Let's take the bus!" Jeonghan suddenly said. And a word came into my mind DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT.

He pulled me into the bus, and he bring us to a place near the back. He let me sit near the window. He sure know me.

"So can't you tell me why are we going to the place that you hate the most. And why are you so exited?" I ask as I look at him, and he is smiling again. Oh gosh, those smile sure can kills me.

"I'm bringing you the for a reason. And also I'm exited for a reason." He then look to the front. And I just realise that we're still holding hands.

"You're not gonna let go?" I raised a brow as I ask. He then look at me and smile again. STOP IT!

"No, I'm not gonna let you go."
O......kay. that's so not him. But who cares, I like it anyway.

We arrive at the amusement park about fifteen minutes of ride.

We went of the bus and I took a deep breath. It feels so nice coming this place with jeonghan.

"Let's go shall we?" Again, I didn't have the chance to react. He start to run again.

"So what do you wanna ride first?" I asked, since I know here better. He took a good look at the map and said.

"I'll just follow you." hohoho yoon jeonghan, you shouldn't say that.

"Rollar coaster is it then!" Now its my turn to pull him.

As soon as we get on the ride I notice that jeonghan face is turning pale, and the hand that I'm still holding it's cold.

"Are you okay jeonghan ah?" I ask.

"I'm fine..." He slightly smile. It's not like the one that in the bus. This one look... Scare.

"You dont look fine. Do you want to get of before we start going?"

"No no no! It's okay I'm really fine see!" He smile widely when suddenly the car start moving.

I have no time to reply because of the high speed. And I can hear jeonghan scream. While I'm laughing at the whole ride because I actually think its cute seeing jeonghan like this.

When the car stoped. I laugh louder because of that jeonghan messy long hair. While my hair is also long but good that I tied it. And also that blank face he's giving me.

"You look so cute." I said as I fixed his hair.

"Tha...thanks?" Hahaha he's so cute, i should bring him here more often. Gosh I'm so evil.

We get of the car and went to another ride. And this one came out just like the last one. Same face expression.

And after a lots of ride. It's finally night.

"Anne ah, can we go to the ferris wheels?  don't make me scream at least for a ride." He said while eating the cotton candy that we bought just now. I just laugh at it.

"Why not?" I said as he pull me again. Yes, we're still holding hands.

We went in, and the staff closed the door.

Gosh, its so beautiful.

Jeonghan pov...

The last part. Wish me luck.

Anne is enjoying the view. And that's good because she wouldn't notice the nervous me. Okay, so i practice this with s.coups before. I can do this right?

"Anne."I called out.

"Yeah?" She said still looking outside.

"Remember I said I brought you here for a reason?"

"Yeah." still not looking at me.

"I'm gonna tell you the reason now."

"Go on."

"I love you." She froze and slowly turns her head to me.

"Wha...what?"

"I love you Anne, I love the way you smile, I love the way you ask me if I were okay, I love the way that you always care about me. I love all part of you Anne. And I want you to accept this love. Will you?" I said. She just stare at me with that wide eyes, which make me nervous for the answer.

"Are you kidding me?" No! She's gonna reject me!

"Yes!" She shouted and hugged me. Well that sure suprise me...

"I'll be waiting for you to say that for years... I love you too"

____________________________________

O....kay..... The ending is bad and I have to admit it. Btw, its finally done! After..... I don't remember how many month..... But still hope you like it. And I'll keep writing this one shot! I'm just so in love with these dorks!!!!! And also because I got 1.2k of reads. And I don't wanna quit. So yeah that's why I'm back again.

And I will be doing Q/A!!!! So yeah you can comment your question. And I'll pick one to answer in the next one shot.

Q: your bias in seventeen?

A: It's Wonwoo!!!!! Hehe, actually he's a bias wrecker, my used to be bias is that short yet cute Woozi!!!!

-byun nara-