Chapter Three

I don't own Harry Potter

Chapter 3: a death eater meeting/ being branded

Bellatrix pov

Our daughter.  I need to talk to Tommy in secret. I went to Tommy's office he is shouting at the Malfoy’s. I listened “Draco why didn’t you tell anyone she went to Hogwarts and do people know who she is and I am very angry with you for saying that to my daughter”

“ knew it, so you and aunt Bella and I did not tell anyone she was at Hogwarts because Dumbledore is looking at all post going in and out no one knows who she is at school, she is known as Brooklyn redfern but she uses jade when she is only around slytherins”.

Ok just get out of my site before I kill all of you and if you have anything to tell me narcissa about Katrina Protrova then tell me” I rolled my eyes “ I went to talk to her and she said she would be willing to help, she said that she would bring her guard with her and maybe she will bring her husband and she might let you talk to the vampires demons and werewolves so they can help as well” “when?”

“Next week, she gave me the watch I am wearing so we can talk to each other”

“Sort it out and take jade with you”

“Ok, will she be branded like Draco is going to”

“Yeh I think after I have talked to you Bella stop eavesdropping outside my door, come in and have a seat if you what to know what is going on”. So I walked in and sat down next to him as it was the only chair in the room apart from his own.

Draco's pov

Lord Voldermort called all my family into his office and started to twirl in his hand “Draco why did you not tell anyone she went to Hogwarts and do people who she is and I am very angry with you for saying that to my daughter” “knew it, so you and aunt Bella” he looked like he was going to hex me, so I got to the point” and I did not tell anyone she was at Hogwarts because Dumbledore is looking at all post going out and in , no one know who she is at school, she is known as Brooklyn  redfern but she uses jade when she only around slytherins”. “Ok just get out of my site before I kill all of you, and if you have anything to tell me narcissa about kathrina Protrova” who I think she is a friend of Dumbledore’s

“I want to talk to her and she said that she would be willing to help, she will bring her guard with her and maybe she will let you talk to the werewolves, demons and vampires so they can help as well” oh she rules them all, I think otherwise he would not get her for help.

“WHEN!”

“Next week, she gave me the watch I am wearing so we can talk to each other”.

“sort it out, take jade with you” what around vampires and demons

“ok, will she be branded like Draco is going to” he moved his head towards the door, “ye I think after I have talked to you, Bella stop eavesdropping outside my door” oh no she is going to get hurt “ come in  and have a seat  if you want to know what is going on “ WHAT!

She then walked in and sat next to lord Voldermort as it was the only other seat in the room apart from his own. Well he’s actually holding her hand under the table, he loves her. “get out now otherwise I will kill all of the family well all with the last name malfoy for Draco’s thoughts just then” said Voldermort “what, how did he know” “I know a lot Draco just go all of you except Bella you want to talk to me, am I right” “yes”

Jade's  pov

Narcissa came up to my room it is green and silver I need to put some black and white in the room. My favourite colour is purple but most people don’t know that. “jade we need to go down for the meeting and you need to be branded, Draco is as well, your mum and dad sent me to get you” “k so he is defo my dad” “yes, lets go we are going out later on a mission for your dad” “k can you apperate around here” “no you cannot apperate in and out of the manor” “I am not going to apperate in and out, I am apperating around like Hogwarts you can apperate around the castle” “really your dad might want to know this” me and narcissa apperated into the meeting room.

Toms pov

Where are they how long does it take to get one person CRACK narcissa walked over the her chair I turned to jade as she had no chair “jade sit on my left side your mother will sit on my right when she comes in” she then sat down, Bella walked in and sat on my right. “right welcome I just need to ask Jade and narcissa something, how did you both apperate into here” narcissa looked at jade, jade nodded and turned to me “well the apperating spells stops people apperating in and out of the manor, you can still apperate around the manor as long as you are not going out, the same at Hogwarts” “ok”. I then turned to everyone else “this is Jade Brooklyn Riddle, she is a death eater, respect her, if you don’t you will be dead before the next night fall either I will kill you, Bellatrix or jade herself. Jade, Draco this is for you, you both are going to be branded today. Come here” Jade came up first Draco behind her she looked at Draco and they smiled at each other. I looked at Bella she looked at me and nodded she knew that I was asking her if they liked each other well they are both pureblood. Kind of.

Jade was branded first, Draco second.