Chapter Two

Sorry everyone that I have not uploaded in a while thanks for reading

I don't own Harry Potter

Chapter 2: At malfoy manor

Me and Draco walked into Malfoy manor and Voldermort, my mum and greyback came out of the meeting room. Greyback looked at me and laughed. “hey jade, how did you end up at Hogwarts” said greyback “hey greyback, tried to kill a bunch of mudblood's” my mum and Voldermort tried to kill greyback with a look because he has not told them who I am. I looked at my mum “hey mum, you ok?” “omg jade you ok and I am fine, did you really try and kill a bunch of mudblood's?” “yeh its fun, well what I find more fun is making them use the impeo curse on themselves and torturing themselves”.  Draco then leaned forward and said “if he is your father you should disown your family” when he said this I got angry. I felt my eyes change from brown to red. When I looked at him, he jumped and tried to tell me my eyes were red but could not so just pointed. Greyback walked up to me and made sure my mum could see my eyes. Voldermort could see my red eye's that matched his. Greyback tried to calm me down but when that didn’t work he did what he did when I was smaller, growl and I changed into me animagus and we raced around the house. Soon my eyes turned back to normal.

Tom’s pov

I heard the door open so me, Bella and greyback got up and walked to the door. when I saw a girl with them, she looks so much like a sweet girl not death eater material but she looks like Bella by the way her hair colour and style. Greyback started to laugh “hey jade, how did you end up at Hogwarts” so greyback knows her “hey greyback, tried to kill a bunch of mudbloods” WHAT! She tried to kill mudbloods, she turned to Bella “hey mum, you ok?” Bella is her mum “omg jade you ok and I am fine, did you really try and kill a bunch of mudbloods”. I wonder how this is going to turn out “yeh it's fun well what’s fun is making them using the imperio curse on themselves” I then saw her necklace she is my daughter. Bella has the other half she still wears it. Does she know I am her d-dad. Draco then leaned over and said “if he is your father you should disown the family” ok then yes she does know. She started to get angry when she looked at Draco, he jumped looked like he was going to say something but just pointed: greyback then walked to her and she looked up, her eyes were red like mine. Greyback tried to calm her down but it did not work so he growled and she changed into an animagus, a black panther with red eyes, good colour. Her eyes flashed and she ran when she came back her eyes were brown again.

Flashback- 16 years and 9 months ago

We arrived at riddle manor. I like Bellatrix she is young and like me loves killing people for fun. One month later she came to my house and told me she was having my baby.

Eight months later our baby girl jade Brooklyn riddle was born.

End of flashback

When I came back from my flashback jade was waving her hand in front of my face and Bella just laughed and walked away...........