Chapter One

I Do Not Own Harry Potter

Chapter 1: Introduction

Most people know my parents Lord Voldermort and Bellatrix Lestrange. What most people do not know is that they were together and had a little girl called Jade Brooklyn Riddle. 

I first went to Firehill School of magical arts but got kicked out for using the killing curse that missed a group of mudbloods by inches. I will tell you my story from then on.

It is my first day at Hogwarts School. Well it's weird and well old. At least I get to spend time with my cousin Draco Malfoy. The Malfoy's are a bit stupid, afraid of the Dark Lord see. Well here it goes three days into the term. I am going to look like a prat; well I never look like a prat. I have black hair with brown and blonde highlights that has a curl to it, not as curly as mums but I like it. My eyes are cute caramel brown that make people think that I am sweet and friendly, but they turn red when I am angry. I have a bad temper and love killing people, just like my mum and dad (so mum says). My name here is Brooklyn redfern. Draco said that if I ever met potter stay away from him he is to much of a smart ass. Most people don't know I am alive. Well greyback does he was my first friend and has looked after me since mum went to Azkaban. I am an animagus a pure black panther with blood red eyes.

Into the great hall Dumbledore got out the hat and says to everyone "this is Brooklyn Redfern, she is a transfer from Firehill, be nice" then to me "this is the sorting hat, it will tell you what house you are in" "ok" he placed the sorting hat on my head. The sorting hat started to talk to me "you go by Redfern, I thought your name was Jade Brooklyn Riddle" "it is but anyway what house am I in ... please" "slytherin" it said out loud. I walked over to the slytherin table and sit next to Draco; he does not even look at me. "Hey Dray, How is my lovely aunt and uncle" "Brooke what in your mums name are you doing here" "got kicked out of my old school, so how is my aunt and uncle" "they are fine well dad is in azkaban and mum is ok i think" "k you know it won't be long before they are all out" "yeah that is good" "hey you know me Dray" right at that moment pansy and blaize looked at us "Are you related, and Draco does not like being called Dray you know" "well he does by me and you are" "pansy Parkinson and this is Blaize zambine" "good to know and yes we are related. Cousins" "how?" "Our mums are sisters" "who is your mum" "OMG you are so dumb my mum is Bellatrix-" "Lestrange you are a Lestrange" "no my full name is Jade Brooklyn Riddle" "the Dark Lords daughter" I just shrugged my shoulders at her.

In the common room later that night

I was talking to Draco about home "so you coming to malfoy manor for Christmas Brooke" "yeah I can then get some answers from aunt Narcissa" "yeah you should know who your dad is even if HE is your dad, you know he is living at malfoy manor right" "really this is going to be one fun Christmas"

Two months later: one day before Christmas holidays

Potter came in with his friends talking about the Dark lord. Then someone from slytherin said "mass breakout, your mums out Brooklyn" "great see I told you they would get out" "well welcome the holidays" "I know I get to see my mum for the first time in five years".