What Is Happening...?

'What is happening today? I almost spilled my secret to a whole bunch of short sighted, limit brained individuals' wondered Seb in between reading the lines of the book. 'Not only that, but this girl is unusually familiar, why do I think I know her? Must be her her, I think it resembles my aunt. By the way, aren't unicorns nice? And I really like Death in this book' these were the muddled thoughts he was having all the time until the next teacher came. 

'What is your name child?' Seb heard a faint whisper and someone prodding his elbow. Suddenly he realised that he had slept in the middle of the class! he frantically got up from his chair and faced the stout female teacher with soft brown hair and a slight coffee coloured complexion, she looked pretty as a teacher. 'Sebastian Ma'am' replied carefully, maintaining eye contact and have that slight sliver of guilt. 'May I ask why you were sleeping, Sebastian?' asked the teacher as if shooting venom with words but somehow still maintaining her composure. 'Hectic day, ma'am, but that does not mean I was not listening' replied Seb with as less sarcasm as he could manage, but some did manage to get through anyway. ' Oh so if that is the case, then tell me what were we talking about and the slight bias I was showing in my teaching methods' countered the teacher with obvious sarcasm from her. 'Revolt of 1857 ma'am, and your bias was that you were blaming it all on the Britishers, to be honest Indians played a part in their downfall too' when this reply escaped the lips of his and was received by the teacher a slight and approved smirk became visible on her face. 'I usually do that to see who notices, you are the second one in all the classes I teach' she surprisingly turned towards the female David and said 'Looks like you have a brother Shreyasi, get acquainted with him, he might beat you' the teacher gave a wink the the girl who apparently had a name now. 'Never' was the only reply which was given by her, and thankfully it didn't sound hostile.

 After about three more periods of dazzling teachers with his charm, Seb finally got the period he was most waiting for, the lunch break. not because of the tasty food he would have, but he wanted to talk to Shreyasi, because he knew her guarded demeanour was hiding something.