You forgot something really important, EXAM

Rise and shine! It's 6am in the morning and you still have classes to attend to. You immediately fixed your bed, you went down to the dinning area to have some breakfast and went to the bathroom to take a bath. You are now ready to attend the class! You are about to go out when you remembered a VERY important thing. Its was your EXAM. O_O Omo, you forgot to review! This is really crazy. It was your first time to forget about reviewing. Maybe because you enjoyed your weekends bonding with your family and relatives, to make it simple, It was your Family Reunion. But what about the exam? What to do? What to do?! In just a flash, you immediately went up to your room to get your notes so that you still have time to review. It was a rush thing. You hope that STOCK KNOWLEDGE would do.
As you go to your room, you saw your classmates who were very serious too. Some are already confident of what they have reviewed last night and some are cramming just like what you'll do now. You went to your seat and started scanning your notes. You are intelligent enough actually, But you don't trust your brain that much so still review. You always get high grades and you are contented to it since you really reviewed so hard for it. What about now? (_._)7 You wished and wished a lot that you're gonna pass the exam.

You were really busy reviewing when one for your classmates at your back threw some crumpled papers at your back. Ugh, they were such an interruption. You just concentrated more and ignored them. *POINK!* Another crumpled paper! Strike two! It's irritating you already. *POINK!* That's it! Strike three! YOU"RE GONNA TEAR HIS/HER BODY PARTS NOW! WHOEVER THAT WAS! You turned your back and saw HIM. It was the ever bossy Yongguk. He's at the back with his Friends. They're known for being the Most handsome and the hottest creatures in the campus, you're about to agree but as you can see.. Yonnguk, the leader, is kinda bossy. Kekeke. You gave him a What-do-you-want look. He's actually slouching on his seat. with he's feet on the top the desk in front him. How rude! 
Well, he just raised his eyebrow. What is it this time? He didn't say a word and you just ignored him and continued reviewing. Just a few seconds after, he came closer to your seatmate and talked like a boss.

"Well, still want to live you'd move to another chair and let me sit there." pointing to the chair of your seatmate. You're geek seatmate got scared so he moved to the next vacant chair. He's really rude! This is another Turn-off for him. Wait, what? a turn off? Does this mean you like him? Ugh, Nah! Never. Anyway, you felt peace now. He's doing nothing harsh to you so you just let him be there.
You thought you'll be peaceful but them he started touching your hair and he seems like he's enjoying! >_< You got annoyed so you pushed his hand away from you. He really seems to like your hair so still keeps on touching it.

"What?!" you irritatedly asked him.
"Nothing. I just like your hair. It's smooth... and fragrant." He went closer to sniff your hair. O///O He's too close! You blushed.
"Smells like strawberry." is he gay? You gave him that confused look.
"H-hey, I know that look. I'm not Gay! Okay?!" he said. You are not convinced, he looks like he's just denying it.
"Oh C'mon. It's not bad to tell the truth." you said teasingly while you were reading your notes. Although your not looking at him, you can feel that he's embarrassed. Well, that's good! That's for annoying me awhile ago.

"I said I'm not GAY!" he shouted at you. No one cares at all because they're all busy reviewing. Well, you know that he's gay. You just like it when he's annoyed. He's cute! ^O^ Wait, WHAT?! DID YOU JUST SAY THAT HE's CUTE?! OMO, This is not good. You think that you're starting to like him. It's just that you're not taking the risk because you knew that he's too popular PLUS he's a Womanizer. He'll just break your heart.
"Okay, whatever you say." you said in a teasing tone. He's really pissed off. You two are not that close actually. This is the first time that you two had a long conversation. This is once a blue moon.
"I'll prove it!" he said angrily. Oh C'mon he's really serious? You were just kidding him. Tsk.
"I believe you." said said while trying control your laugh. You can't believe it. Can't he ride on jokes? 
"No you're not." he said and he leaned closer to you. O///O Another heartbreaking scene. And and and. What was that?! Did he just stole a kiss from you? Oh goodness! >_<
"YOUUUUU!" you pointed to him. But he immediately stood up and went back to his seat. "I told you. I'm not gay." he said while smiling like a demon. Ugh, you really want to hit him but your professor was already there to give the examination papers. Oh dear! This is it!

"Answer quietly, and NO CHEATING!" *PAAK!* That's really harsh to your ears because he just landed his stick to the table. Your professor is truly strict! So there you are, concentrating to your test paper. It's making you crazing. You know the 80% of it and the remaining 20% kills you. It was mind blowing!
Just like a while ago, Yongguk went to your seatmates chair. Your professor wasn't looking so I guess he didn't notice Yongguk. In just a while, your professor stood up and went out. This time, Yongguk had a chance on annoying you. >_< He keeps on tapping his pen on your shoulders.

"What now?" you said quietly. You are controlling yourself not to scream and not to disturb your other classmates taking the test.
"Nothing. Just Checking if you knew the answers." Is he bragging of what?
"Of course. Mind your own test paper." you said with full of confidence. When the truth is, you don't know the answers in some of the test questionnaires. Poor you.
He didn't say a word and just confidently placed his test paper on his desk. He's done already? How come? I know he's that type of guy who hates studying. Suddenly, your professor went back and said..

"Okay, Five minutes and I'll collect!" he said. Oh Gosh! this is crazy. You are being paranoid now. You really don't know what to do. When your professor turned his back, Yongguk took the chance and pulled your test paper from you. What is he doing?!
"Give me back my test paper!" you quietly shouted at him. You're classmates are starting to pass their test papers and you're not yet done!
"Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you." he said. Oh dear, Is he gonna kiss you again just to shut your mouth?! Okay okay, you'll just stay quiet then. The time passed by and all test papers were in. Poor you, you didn't have a chance to answer.
"You better thank me now for answering yours. I though you knew the answers huh?" he said in his teasing tone again. Oh dear! This is so embarrassing! and and and He answered those?! O///O
'T-thanks.." you simply said.
"I don't take simple a thank you." he said. His demon tone is arising. What does he want me to do then?
"What do you want?" 
"Later. I'll talk to you." and he smirked. Oh dear. You smell something not good will happen later.

**LATER**
You are about to go home and storm out of the campus in a speed of light in order NOT to see yongguk's Gorgeous face. What?! GEORGOUS!? You really seem to like him. But this is really wrong! You can't like him!
When someone pulled you in your waist. O///O

"Going anywhere else?" 
"Y-yongguk! He-he-he." You're messed up. No more time to run. He released you right away.
"I'll tell you something. Let's go." he said while holding your hand. What is he doing?! Your heart beats like running horses!

"HEY! (Your name) Can I get your number?" a friend of you interrupted. He was your geek seatmate. You and that geek were study buddies. You were about to say yes when Yongguk said something.
"No!" Yongguk said firmly. He looked at your friend straight to his eyes. And that geek ran away. Oh dear!
"You scared him!" you shouted at him.
"I don't care. How dare you talk to him." he said silent enough or you to hear it.
"Wait, WHAT?! What's wrong with you?!" you said. He's becoming weird and uneasy. You both went to a quiet place. It's somewhere near to your school. No ones their aside from you two. There was a huge tree and a bench beside it. He ordered you sit on the bench for a while. You almost screamed when you saw him punched the tree. You immediately came closer to see his hand. You don't know why you did that but you are really concerned if he's okay. Unfortunately, he's hurt. He had few scratches in his hand. You were holding his hand when he grabbed both of your hands and kissed them slowly. He's having his time and he's serious.

"I can't take this." he said. Maybe he's really hurt.
"Let's go back. I'll bring you to the clini--"
"No. Not that. I can't take to hide what's in this anymore." He pointed to his chest. You can't understand what he's saying.

"I.. I.. I know you like me." he said. While holding your hand. Your jaw dropped because of that.
"But I don't know what's bothering you." you added. He's right. Something's bothering you. 
"I knew what bothers you when I looked at your eyes." He's too serious.
"Your scared." he said. You? scared? 
"Scared of what?"
"Scared of me." Boom! He noticed that too?!

"Trust me please, I'll prove you wrong! I'm not that Yongguk you knew. I can change!" he said. As much as you wanted to believe him. Something still tells you not to.
"I know it's hard for you to trust me. I had this bad image on you." you remained silent.
"But I can be the BEST man for you." he said. He cupped your face and kissed you in the forehead. He's a gentleman, You concluded. He's really different now.

"Aish! Your driving me crazy!" he said and he chuckled after that. You pinched his nose because of that.

"Aww, What was that for?" you smiled at him. 

"That's for making me fall for you, silly. You win." you said and hugged him so tight. 

****
Comments! Comment! Comments! This is a sweet part of Yongguk. Ahahah. You like it?
-DaeGi♥