You were on the way back home when someone ran up to you and passed you a flyer

You were on the way back home when someone ran up to you and passed you a flyer. You looked at it and it was a picture of a puppy which was claimed to be missing. 

You took care of that poor puppy as it was left alone in the cold and you too had posted pictures of it online so that the owner could get his/her puppy back.

Immediately, you dialed the owner regarding the issue.

A husky voice spoke and you felt a little intimidated by his voice at first but you promised to meet him at the park near your house.

"You must be ___-sshi?" You turned to see a charming guy and with that voice, you recognised him instantly. 

You stammered but you handed his puppy to him. He then passed you an envelope which contained your reward. 

You didn't want to accept it but he didn't know how to repay you. 

You:"It's been a week since I took care of it and I sort of grew attached to it. So if you don't mind, can you drop by some other time with your puppy at my house?" 

The puppy was lovable and you really couldn't resist it. 

But he just coughed and hesitantly agreed to it. 

YG:"Okay then, i'll come over every weekend." 

Time passed swiftly and it had been over 2 months you both had been meeting each other. Week by week, Yongguk felt more eager to visit your house just to meet you. 

It was a Saturday evening when he came over for a family dinner at your house. 

Your mom: "Aigooo, we've all missed you so much!" It made Yongguk blushed a little as he ate. 

The dinner was almost finishing and you played with his puppy afterwards. 

Noticing you at the balcony, Yongguk approached slowly with a mug in his hand. 

YG:" ___-ah... Is it okay if I don't use the puppy as a reason to come over anymore?" You froze at his words. 

YG:"I think I like you..." He nervously gulped on his drink and you remained silent. 

Just as he was about to leave, your mom intruded the moment and ask, "___, don't waste this chance. Never once a guy confessed to you and now you got a worthy guy here. Why wait longer?" 

You spanked your forehead due to embarrassment and Yongguk chortled. 

YG:"Never once had a date?" He teased you. But shamelessly, he continued.

YG:"So, how about I be your first, hmm?" He leaned against the door frame. 

You blushed crazily and your mom jumped at the sight of you two. She closed the door lightly behind you and Yongguk simply sat next to you and held your hands. 

YG:"From now on, i'll be coming over frequently to meet you, not using this puppy for a reason." He leaned in to kiss your cheek. -END-