A new student in class

You were walking to school casually thinking about life. When you arrived, you saw people crowding over something. You decided to go and check. All you saw was a brown haired guy wearing a hat with cute ramen printed cartoon on it. He was surrounded by many people so you didn't get to see well. You didn’t know why the students of the school were surrounding him so you just ignored and continued walking to your class. 

While in class, the same guy was in the same class but you didn’t care and turned away. As class started, the teacher told the student with the mask to stand up and introduce himself. “Take off your hat, It isn’t needed here! Ah~ You and your ramen addiction” the teacher told him causing everyone to laugh. “Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Bang Yongguk, I will be a new student in your class! Please help me through school time difficulties, Thank you!” your eyes got wider as you saw it was Yongguk from B.A.P & understood why everyone was around him. 

As he sat down, he looked at you, smiled and turned away. You turned your face shyly thinking “He’s so cute ><” . As class was going on, you noticed Yongguk continuously staring at you but then turned his face when he got caught by you. 2 weeks later, Yongguk kept helping you and being there for you if you need anything. And what surprised you is that when the teacher wanted to put the students in partners, Yongguk would always take your hand, raise it up with his and shout excitedly “(Y/N) I want to be paired with (Y/N)!!”. 

When it was time for Korean class you looked out of the window and started thinking about Yongguk. “Hmmm” You put your right hand on your left chest. Your mind&heart;was set.. You knew you already had feelings for him, but couldn’t express it since you thought “Oh, he’s from a famous band, he’ll never accept a girl like me” it was a different feeling. Teacher: “(Y/N) What are you day dreaming about right now?! Focus on the class!” they all stared at you & giggled, you were embarrassed~ The teacher gave you as a punishment to organize the books on the shelf in the classroom. 

You put your head down on the desk and noticed Yongguk looking at you and slightly laughing. After school, you went back to your classroom to organize the books. Your jaw dropped and thought “I wouldn’t finish in forever!” *Sigh* . So you got a ladder and started climbing, while looking through a book the ladder started shaking and you were about to fall “Ahh!” but before you landed on the floor, you saw yourself in the hands of someone. 

Your hands were wrapped around his neck and he was holding you bridal style. Your eyes were closed. Once you opened them, Yongguk was there. He held you and there wasn’t much space between you two. You quickly let go and apologized. Yongguk laughed. “You should be careful next time! You wouldn’t want to hurt yourself eh?” *smiles* He then walked away. You went back and started putting the books together. It’s been over 2 hours. You turned around and sighed. Surprisingly Yongguk was leaning against the classroom’s door crossed hand. You: “Omo~ You haven’t left yet?!” Yongguk: “I was watching over you, in case you fall again *laughs*” You gave him a look. 

He then came and asked if you wanted any help. You nodded and said “If it’s alright with you”. Both of you started helping each other and it was already 4:15 PM. When you finished, both of you sat under the class window and were tired. “Wah! Finally done!” you sighed in happiness. “That’s all by the help of me! Thank me for being here!” *laughs* When you wanted to shake with his hand thanking him, Yongguk grabbed your wrist, pulled you closer, looked into your eyes and said “You know I’ve had my eyes on you ever since I’ve seen you walk away from the 1st day of school” You were speechless&your;heart was beating so fast at the sight of his killer eyes looking into yours. “We can be more than friends..” You didn’t know what to say. “It’s okay if you don’t say anything *smiles*” 

Yongguk then pressed his lips on yours. You didn’t do anything to make him back off since you knew you had feelings for him from the beginning. Your heart started beating faster and faster. He pulled away, looked into your eyes and said “Beautiful, be mine?” and then continued kissing you. 

The next day, both of you went to school together. The teacher looked at both of you “You did the work (Y/N) right?” “Yes! With the help of a friend” Yongguk then held your hand and said “A friend?” as he looked at you with a raised eyebrow. Teacher: “I guess some interesting things happened to you yesterday” You and Yongguk smiled shyly putting your heads down. The class stared at you both knowing you were dating since both of you were holding hands. You thought “Wahh! Is this a dream?” As you walked to your seat, Yongguk came next to you and whispered: No Baby this isn’t a dream” gave you a gummy smile&went;back to his seat. “I guess I said it too loud..Oh well” You laughed. 

-END-

-Chae.