The most romantic and amazing date

You smoothed out the wrinkles in your dress and looked in the mirror again, for like the 100th time. You wanted everything to be perfect. You were going on a date with Bang Yongguk, of course it had to be perfect. The doorbell rang and your eyes widened. You felt the palm of your hands get sweaty. Again looking in the mirror, you shook your head and walked over to the door. You grabbed your bag hanging from the back of it and walked out. 

You walked down the stairs and found your mum walking over to the door. "Mum! I'll get it!" You shouted. She shook her head and walked away. She knew you were going on a date, but not with Yongguk. Funny story actually... You were driving home from school and didn't notice the green light go red, you drove out and slightly crashed into Yongguk. Yongguk was angry but when he saw you he said that he wanted you to take him out to say sorry... but he had already planned a date, so basically it was him saying sorry for not doing anything.

You opened the door and he stood there in a suit and a rose in his hand. "Hello, Beautiful" He handed you the rose and kissed your cheek. You blushed and looked down at the rose. "It's beautiful" You said, whispering. "Not as beautiful as you" He replied. You looked up to see him smiling. You closed the front door. He grabbed your hand and you walked over to his new car. He opened the door for you. You got in and he did to shortly after. 

"So... did you book somewhere?" He asked. What? You thought he was booking something? "I-I thought you were b-booking somewhere?" You asked. He looked at you blankly for a minute and then burst out laughing. "I was joking!" He said. You laughed "Thank god!" He started the car and you were off.

After a 10 minute car ride you found yourself outside a public park. It was empty though and dark, but you could see some lights. Yongguk opened your door for you. You got out and took his hand. Yongguk got a basket from the car and he locked it. You started walking towards the lights. When you got there you saw that the lights were fairy lights hanging from a big tree and also candles around a big red blanket. Yongguk put the basket down on the blanket then sat down. He looked up and patted the space next to him. You smiled and sat down next to him. He started getting stuff out the basket. Yongguk got strawberries, cake, delicious sandwiches. 

You were putting cream on your strawberries. Yongguk didn't have cream, he just ate the strawberries. After all the food was gone he pulled out a big bottle of wine, with 2 glasses. He gave you the glasses and poured the wine into each glass. You gave him his back and then he clinked it with yours. 

"What are we celebrating?" You asked. "Our first date and I've finally found the girl for me as well! SO why not celebrate?" He said happily. You looked at him confused. He sighed. "What I meant to say was... Would you like to be my .. girlfriend?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. "I would love to be your girlfriend Gukkie" You replied. He smiled widely.

"Good, cause if you said no... I wouldn't of been able to do this." He took the glass out of you hand and put it down. He laid you down and leaned over next to you. He then put his lips to yours and you kissed back passionately. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes. You pulled back and was almost out of breath. Yongguk laid next to you and put his arm around you, causing you to put your head on his chest. For the rest of the night you stared up at the stars. The most romantic and amazing first date anyone could ever have. Especially with the lovely and handsome Bang Yongguk~ ^^

-END-

-Admin Chae.