Chapter 3

Becca Pov 

I woke up at 9am by my little sister jumping on my bed, i tossed and turned trying to get her go away she was really annoying in morning exspecilly when all i wanted to do was sleep i wasnt a morning person at all. 

*Becca wake up lazy i want breakfast* my sister complained still jumping over my body making my king size bed wobble everywhere, it felt like i was on a ship in the middle of the ruff sea, i moaned to myself one more time before turning my body so i could see my sister. She finally sat down next to me a huge smile on her face, knowing she had finally woke me up. 

*Come on then what do you want for breakfast* 

*Mc Donald's*

*really can't you just have cereals like you do at home*

*nope, you promised me we are going shopping today* 

I actually forgot i promised my sister take her out all morning after forcing her leave the park yesterday when JJ and Otea came, it was the only way to get her leave without her kicking off we were all at the park for about 5minutes.

*Ok well go and get ready, ive put your clothes in the bathroom*

my sister gave me a huge hug and kissed my cheek and got up and made her way to the bathroom to get ready for our girly morning out shopping, after my parents want me go over and there doing a roast dinner. 

by time i finished getting ready and helping my sister with her hair it was oready 10am which only left 30minutes for us to get breakfast i wouldn't let my sister eat a burger for her breakfast so i quickly got Gabi into the car and drove to the McDonald's.  The rest of the morning was fun, we went in loads of shops and i treated my little sister to a new huge Minnie mouse teddy out of the Disney shop she loved it.   I pulled up at my parents house and let myself in it was only a couple of streets away from my new house, but i drove because i was oready in the car coming from the shops. 

*Hey mum* 

*Hey was she good for you* My mum spoke looking at Sophie she is normally a pain at home,regularly kicks of and never listens to what my parents tell her what to do , but she is never a problem when i have her

*She was fine* i said smiling

*i love the new teddy you got there, why dont you go shop Otea shes in the living room*  my sister nodded and skipped off along the hallway towards the living room i just hope that JJ isn't here, his parents and my parents always get on and regularly visit each others houses for coffee. 

*Who's Otea here with mum* i asked my mum whilst following her into the kitchen to get something to drink 

*Her mum and JJ  did you know hes back* 

i shook my head, i wanted to leave the house straight away once i new he was here but my mum would suspect something after all she does think that we are friends

*Well he is back, why dont you two have a catch up, i bet your missed your friend* i nodded my head and made my way towards the living room, i didn't want to disappoint my mum and tell her the truth if she found out what JJ did i know she would go mad for me not telling her and never allow JJ or his family back into our house. 

I walked into the living room and his mum was on one sofa sipping on a cup of coffee, Otea and Sophie weren't in the living room but i assume they have gone to the play room and JJ was sat on the other sofa on his phone. 

*Hi Becca, haven't seen you in a few days how you doing* 

*Im doing great, ive been busy at work, how are you*

*im doing ok, running around after everyone my house is crazy  since JJ got back* 

JJ pov

I was day dreaming staring at my phone until i heard my mum mention my name so i quickly looked up to see who she was talking about me too, and there she was the girl i saw in the park yesterday standing by the door of the living room i instantly smiled, and decided to try my luck and talk to her again. 

*Hi* 

*Hey* she quickly responded but left the room before i had chance to speak again, she really did have a problem with me and  i was going find out today it was really annoying not knowing why. 

After about 30mintues of sitting bored, i decided that i would go home my mum dragged me here but i actually didn't want to come anyway, i didn't want to visit her friends this is why i miss having my own place. 

once i arrived in my street i saw the girl pull up in her drive so i purposely walked faster crossing the road so i could speak to her once she got out the car, my plan worked i was right outside her drive as she opened up the drivers door. I stood still and waiting for her to get out 

*Hey* i said with a huge smile on my face, but she looked really angry that i was standing outside her house after a few seconds she spoke in a really harsh voice

*JJ leave me alone, i never want to talk to you out of choice* 

*Why* 

*Why, you fucking serious, JJ get lost and out of my drive now* she basically screamed and slamed her car door, i had defienly done something to her i decided to leave it and make my way across home  i wonder what she means out of choice.