Chapter 14

"We shouldn't do this," Rachel said as Quinn kissed down her collarbone. "It's the moon fever."

The blonde laughed. "Isn't that even more reason to do it? I'm horny and you're extra horny." Quinn continued kissing the brunette neck and quickly pulled off her own shirt.

"Quinn, this isn't a good idea," Rachel stated, staring at her mate's breasts.

Quinn pulled off Rachel's shirt and pushed the werewolf onto the bed. "I know you want this." She quickly stripped off the reminder of her and her mate's clothes and dove between her legs.

Rachel whimpered as Quinn's tongue worked magic on her. It felt good, but the werewolf felt her own dark urges taking over. Every fiber of her being wanted to change Quinn. She dug her fingers into her palms and hoped that would be enough to help her gain her control back. She gave into the pleasure and finished quickly, bucking and moaning Quinn's name. Not wasting any more time, the brunette flipped Quinn onto her back and began kissing and sucking down the blonde's collarbone.

"Ow, Rachel," Quinn yelled. Rachel pulled back from the blonde's neck and noticed a deep bite mark that was bleeding a little.

"Oh my God, Quinn," the brunette apologized, pushing down with her hand to stop the bleeding. "I'm so sorry." Seconds later, Quinn's body goes limp under Rachel's hands. "Oh God," the werewolf panicked. "Mom! Help! Please!"

...

At hearing her daughter's call, Shelby immediately raced towards the brunette's bedroom.

"Rachel," she called. "What's wrong?"

"Quinn," the younger girl cried. The blonde was passed out naked on the bed underneath her naked daughter.

"You wore her out?"

"No, I accidently bit her and she was bleeding and when I tried to stop the bleeding she passed out."

"Was there a lot of blood?"

"No, just a little."

Shelby took another look at the scene in front of her. She had to decide quick if this was a hospital matter or a wolf matter. She looked closely and then the answer hit her.

"Did you use both hands to stop the bleeding, Rachel," she asked.

"No. Why?"

"Then why is there blood on your other hand?"

Rachel looked at her hand and saw some blood was smeared on it around the indentations from her nails. "No," the alpha swore.

"Did you try to do anything to control the fever besides sex?"

"No."

"Then you most likely know what happened, don't you?"

"I didn't...I couldn't...I couldn't have changed her."

"Looks like you did. We can't be certain until she wakes up though."

"I don't understand. I mean it's possible that I mixed our blood accidently, but why is this happening like this? Why did she pass out?"

Shelby exhaled and placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Because she's dying. Or at least her humanity is dying. The demon is taking over and the wolf is being born. In two days from now on the full moon, it will break free."

"I need to undo this."

"Rachel, you know you can't. It's like a virus, once it's in her bloodstream it never goes away."

"I want to fix this."

"There is nothing to fix. It was only a matter of time before you slipped anyway."