Chapter 3

A knock on the office door broke Sue from her reverie. She smiled gently when she saw Brittany in her doorway.

"Close the door," Sue said firmly. Brittany did so, and walked over to the taller blonde lady. "Now give your mother a hug." Brittany smiled and immediate threw her arms around the teacher. "I've really missed you."

"Then why did you leave?"

"Sit down," The older woman asked gently gesturing to the chair. "You were never the reason I left. I loved your father and I do believe that he loved me, but then he found his mate and it broke my heart. I couldn't be there with him every day knowing that he was in love with someone else. And leaving you," she stumbled on the words. "Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. You were so little. Every time I think of you I can still picture my little two-year old perfect blonde daughter calling me 'Mommy.' I love you and I've missed you every day. I know I've given up the right to be your mother a long time ago, but I would like to try again."

"I would like that," Brittany answered smiling.

Sue smiled back. "But, here's the catch. No one can know. I'm not well liked here. I'm mean and bitter and you are basically all's that good and right in this world. I can't taint that with my blemished image. I will be your mother, but no one can know. Also, my only saving grace here is that people think I'm human, so no one can know that I'm born a werewolf. Is that okay?"

Brittany sighed, but just shrugged. The younger girl clearly wasn't completely okay with the arrangement and Sue could tell. "Brittany, I'm sorry I can't just talk up the role as your mother like I should. I established myself here as human because of the bigotry and hatred of our kind. And I've managed to get away with it for years. And losing you and in many ways losing your father as well made me very bitter. Think about it, how bad would our species look if Lima knew that that they had a bitter, mean, old werewolf?"

"But, there are bitter, mean, old humans out there. And you're not old, mom."

"I know, but the humans don't see it that way. And thank you for saying that, Brittany. So do you understand? I mean, it is okay?"

"I guess."

"I love you, never forget that."

"Okay."

"And now, I'm going to try to help you and Rachel with your transition into McKinley. You both will be joining my cheerleading group called the Cheerios. Those girls basically rule the school. You both join they can't touch you. Plus, looking like I'm snatching up you two with your enhanced abilities looks good for me." She handed Brittany a piece of paper. "This is the combination to your locker in the girls' sports locker room. Your uniform is already hanging up in there. Don't worry. I got your sizes from Shelby. I already spoke to Rachel and gave her hers at the end of first period. Now, you should get going. Your free period is almost over and you should check out your locker before heading to class." Sue stood up and kissed Brittany on her forehead. "I love you. I'll see you at dinner tonight. Shelby invited me over. Is that okay?"

Brittany smiled. "Yeah. Thanks mom."

With Brittany headed out to the locker room to find her locker and see the uniform. She quickly started to search and was immediately met with a cold voice.

"Hey, get outta..."a Latina in a red cheerleading uniform started. But, the attitude stopped as soon as the girl really looked at the blonde. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah," Brittany answered, looking up to meet the other girl's gaze. The girl was completely gorgeous and the blonde smiled and started to flirt. "I'm looking for my locker. I'm new here. I definitely could use some help."

"Have you spoken to Coach, yet? She doesn't let just anyone on the team."

"Yeah, just left her office. I'm Brittany." She offered her hand and a small smile.

"Awesome. I'm Santana. Are you going to get changed now or..."

"Yeah, I am. This is my info."

"Hey, your locker is right next to mine."

"Look at that," Brittany smirked. She quickly got changed, catching the Latina peeking at her every so often. The blonde werewolf smiled inside. Maybe she just made a friend...or more.

...

"I can't believe that you made me change into my cheerleading outfit before trying out for glee," Rachel complained.

"Mom said that if we're Fruit Loops that the other kids can't really do anything to us."

"It's Cheerios, Brit. And I think that she means that they can't be mean or anything to us. Not that have to let us do what we want."

"But, still it couldn't hurt."

They walked into the classroom and found a large group of people already there. Rachel smirked when she saw that Quinn girl from her class this morning. The blonde was hanging on a very tall boy, who appeared to be eyeing the brunette with interest.

On the other side of Quinn sat Santana, who was clearly disgusted by the blonde's over the top displays of affection. The Latina smiled and waved at Brittany, while a boy with a Mohawk wiggled his eyebrows at both girls.

"Oh, no way," Quinn yelled out. "We're not letting any werewolves in here." A gasp broke out in the choir room at that statement. Santana immediately paled, while the Mohawk kid smirked and the tall boy raised his own eyebrows.

"Quinn," the curly haired teacher scolded. "I'm sorry about that. I'm Mr. Schuester, the glee club director. Would you like to audition?"

The brunette alpha stepped forward. "I'm Rachel Berry and this is Brittany Pierce. And yes, we would love to auction for the glee club," she said looking in Quinn's direction."

"Great," Schue replied. "Are you going to auction individually or together?"

Rachel looked to her friend. "Individual okay?"

"Sure."

"Mr. Schuester, we shall be auctioning individually. I'll go first. I'll be singing 'On My Own' from the Broadway classic, Le Mis."

Brittany smirked as Rachel sang and literally blew everyone away with her powerful voice. She even received a standing ovation from the class sans Quinn (and Finn, who stood, but was immediately pulled down by his girlfriend). Then it was Brittany's turn. She chose Brittney Spears' 'Slave For You' and used the best gift she had at her disposal, dance. As Brittany moved she mesmerized everyone in the room. Needless to say, they were both welcomed into the club by mostly everyone.

Immediately following rehearsal, the tall boy, who introduced himself as Finn, was dragged out by Quinn and Santana walked briskly passed the two werewolves. The boy with the Mohawk, Puck, approached them as the room cleared out.

"Hey, so you both are totally smoking and if any of you need any servicing of the carnal variety, I would be glad to offer my services."

Brittany turned to Rachel, "What did he just say?"

The alpha shook her head. "He offered to have sex with us, Brit." She then turned back to the boy. "Thank you, Noah, is it?"

"I prefer Puck," he answered.

"Puck then. We'll consider your offer."

"Hey, it's as good as offer as any. I mean, my boy, Finn, would probably offer too, but Q's got his balls in the palm of her hand."

"Thank you, Puck. I'm sure we'll be in touch."