☪ 03

"Owwwe." I groaned and clutched my head as it spun around.

"Here." Allison handed me a glass of water and a pill.

"I didnt even drink last night." I moaned.

"We know. You were drugged. Well.. your soda was."

"Its very cruel." Allison nodded her head and watched as I took the pills.

"Did I do anything bad last night?" I curiously asked. I really hope I didnt embarrass myself.

"Uhhh, well you were good for our part..Except for when you had a pillow fight with us. But, instead of pillows, it was more like furniture." Allison laughed at the memory and I joined her.

"I need a shower." I said to myself after sniffing my armpit. "Yeah! Sure, go ahead. Second to last door on the right." She smiled and shooed me forward.

Once I got in the bathroom, i locked the door and stared at myself in the mirror. I shaked my head in disappointment. I cant believe I exposed myself in front of them.

And if youre asking...I remember everything. From flirting with Scott to the vase-smashing, it was set in my memory.

Scott im not worried too much about, but Stiles? He saw it. And i know he wont let it down easily.

I turned the shower on and took off my clothes. The warm water felt good on my aching body.

I got out, as i figured i was in there for a while. Allison put out a pair of clothes for me to wear, from what I'm guessing my closet..? I'm not sure how they got in my house, but I was thankful I didn't have to wear my old clothes.

I put it on, and glanced in the mirror. Today, I felt a bit off, my hair was still a little fuzzy, I had 3 pimples, placed on my nose, cheek, and forehead. I had under eyes circle, and my brain still doesn't feel awake. I sighed and went out of the room, straightening my leather jacket.

I glanced around the bedroom, and I could see, a shiny black case, peeking out a bit. I walked toward it but was stopped short when Allison opened the door.

"Hey, are you ready to go home?" She asked while studying me suspiciously.

"Yeah." I gave a small smile and tucked a stray strand of hair, behind my ear.

I walked with Allison and took in every square inch of her house, that I could. Something was off, and I knew it.

☆☆☆

I kept glancing out the window towards the entrance of Stiles house.

Why? I'm suspicious. The friends are close, a little too close. They are like a team, a pack if you must. And I need to know what they are hiding.

Finally, after about 4 hours later, now it is dark outside, Stiles urgently leaves, and I knew that was my cue.

I followed behind his car, trying not to be seen, as I did my supernatural speed to keep the pace with his jeep. I ended up arriving at a closed swimming pool. I leaned behind the bushes as I turned on and up, my hearing.

From a distance, I could see Lydia, who was anxiously freaking out, and looked freaked out. Stiles was trying to calm her and then she pointed to something.