"Take is to the centre of town "Justin ordered

Justin was making jokes about silly things and I laughed aswell. Justin is so fun to be around with. His very loving and he won't do something you don't want to do but.

One night something got into him.

The night he raped me.

The night i didn't know what was happening.

I hate thinking of that night because I never wanted to loose my virginity like that.

"Right here,Sir?"Asked the driver.

"Yes,thank you"Justin said

We got out and i just saw lights and people walking around. I've missed this.The lights of the big Ben. The lights of the boats and the laughter of the people but the aura of the place was mainly fear and protection. I was fine with Justin but was I really fine with Chris's men walking around?

Justin smiled and took my hand. "You ready? "he asked me. I nodded and he pulled me closer to him. I hesitated a bit but moved closer to him.

We walked silently staring at the veiw. "Where do you wanna go? "Justin finally asked.

"I do-" i was disturbed by Justins Ringtone.

I have you the key when the door want open
Just admit it.

"I gotta take this "Justin said and walked away. I stood there bored and all alone.

Someone put the hand around my mouth and pulled me to a corner. I began to panick.I couldn't call Justin. When I turned around i saw Zayn.

"What the fuck!"I punched him.

"What?"he began to laugh

"Are you some sick bastard to do that?"I shouted and peeked out to see if Justin was done and he wasn't, he was still on the phone.

"I'm sorry,I just saw you there and noticed Justin was with you so I had to bring you here"He said

"you could of called me, not try to scare the shit out of me!"I was pissed but he looked so cute i couldn't stay mad at him.

"Come here you dumb ass"I said and pulled him into a kiss.I stood on my toes because I was much smaller than Zayn.Zayns hands slowly wondered Down to my ass tightly hugged with my tights and shorts.

My hands playing with Zayns hair.

"What you doing here?"I asked Zayn.

"Business meeting,im surprised Justin isn't going.I don't need to go actually... It's just about some other things that doesn't concern me"he said and looked if Justin was done.

"Justins done. Bye"he said and kissed my forehead.

"Wait,come with me? "I asked

"What about Justin?"He asked

"Don't worry about him man"I told him and took his hand.

We walked to Justin who was looking for me.

"Justin"I called him.

"Oh there you are,oh hey Zayn"he said and i let go off Zayns hand.

"Summer,I need to go to a business meeting,I'll call Charles to come and get you I'm so sorry"He said.

"it's fine, hey Zayn can show me around or something. "I suggested.

Zayn nodded."I can take her home after also"he said.

"You going to be alright? "Justin asked

I nodded."Ya now go "

Justin leaned in for a kiss but I hugged him.

Zayn and i walked away laughing.

"Now,what are we going to do?"Zayn asked.

"Anything would be great.Let's just chill somewhere. "

Zayn looked at me and bit his lip. "Now come "he said and picked me up bridal way. "What the hell, zayn "I laughed. He ran over the road to a hotel.

He put me down gently as we came to the receptionist.

"Hi Mr Malik and Ma'am"greeted a beautiful young girl. "Just get us a room please any room i don't mind "he said and held my hand.

"Honeymoon sweet sir "the girl handed us a set of keys.

Zayn took my hand and we got in the elevator.

We were alone. he pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips against mine.

"What about Justin? "I asked him.

He looked at me and smirked. "Who? "he laughed and began kissing me again

A/N Justin is so dumb. Can't he see that they like each other lol. I don't know maybe read to see and find out.

Please vote and comment :)

Thanx :)