2/4 sisters

Few months later
"Derek sweetie wake up come on we have to start getting ready if we're gonna make our flight" I said shaking him slightly
"Why do we have to go to Maine?" He replied pulling me in closer
"Because Derek it's the holidays we promised her we'd go for Christmas"
"But it's just I can't......."
"Derek Shepherd you will go to your mothers house and you will introduce me to your family it's been a year Derek"
"I know your right"
"I'm always right" I said raising my eyebrows then getting out of bed
7 hours later (DEREKS POV)
"You ready to meet my family?" I asked grabbing her hand waiting for our bags
"Yea I'm actually excited" she replied
"Do you want to know what's even more exciting is that Mark and Lexie are coming tomorrow there celebrating Christmas with us" I said and watched a big smile appear on her face.
I grabbed the bags and we walked to the rental car and headed towards my childhood home.
When we got to the house I unloaded the car but as I shut the trunk 2 of my sisters came running out and tackled me into the snow.
"BROTHER SHEPHERD!!" My sisters shouted
"Right get off me we're all grown ups here" I shouted back and they got off me and turned to Meredith
"So you must be the girl that's been driving our brother mad for the last year" Lizzie said walking over to her and holding out her hand
"That would be me I'm Meredith you must be Lizzie" she replied
"Your guess is correct but I'm guessing that Derek has looked through the family photo book we gave him"
"Your guess is correct as well and you must be Kathleen" Meredith said holding her hand out for Kathleen to take and she did.
"Nice to meet you Meredith but it's time you met our mom she's been dying to meet you"
👩🏻👩🏼👩🏻👩🏼👩🏻👩🏼👩🏻👩🏼👩🏻👩🏼👩🏻👩🏼
I'm sorry It took me a while to update but I've been wanting to relax for the first few weeks of the holiday but I'm going to update more and I'm going to update a chapter for dark and twisty and we're doctors because I'm going to be ending we're doctors because I have another idea for a story that's similar to that but I'm going to give you all a choice between two descriptions for a story.
1⃣-Its Derek's first day in college and he finds out his room mate is a girl named Meredith Grey and Derek starts to have feelings for her but what does she feel back.(it will focus on the main people in greys like Mark, Callie, Arizona, Mer, Derek, Christina, Lexie etc.
Or
2⃣-a story based at the start of high school. It will focus on Callie and Arizona, Meredith and Derek, April and Jackson, Owen and Cristina and Mark and Lexie.
Stay classy
Abbie