Chapter 5

The school trip was comming soon.

Megu and Isogai, as the ones in charge of the class, were reminding us the rules and asked us to make groups for the trip.

"[Y/N]-chan do you want to be in my group?" Kayano asked me.

"Sure" I nodded.

She offered me her hand and took me to her seat.

"Nagisa, Sugino-kun, [Y/N]-chan is going to be in our group" Kayano announced.

"Oh, that's perfect" both said.

"Karma-kun, do you want to be in our group?" Nagisa asked.

"Hm? Okay~"

Oh~ so Karma-kun and I will be in the same group. I'm happy.

"Oh, I invited Okuda-san to join us too" Kayano said.

"There are 7 people per group. We should have one more girl" Sugino said cheerfully. "I've already invited someone a while ago for this occasion".

"How about the class idol: Kanzaki-san" Sugino said as he brought Kanzaki with him.

"Ohh! No objections here" Kayano said.

Out of nowhere, Koro-sensei showed up with a pile of big fat books that looked like ancient encyclopedias.

"School Trip Guides. There's one for each one of you" he said as he delivered one for each of us.

"They are too big!!" the class complained in unison.

Sensei... I don't think someone will evem carry this on their bags...

We spent the rest of the day planning or trip route and our assassination attempt.

The day of the trip­­ finally arrived.

We were going to Kyoto by train. classes A to D were going in first class wagons but class E were in normal ones.

"It's really interesting" Kayano said. "When you are traveling you can see some unexpected sides of everyone".

"Yeah, probably we'll be able to see more sides of everyone" Nagisa said.

Hehehe I hope you don't have to see any of mine's...

"Hey, I'm going to buy drinks for everyone, what do you want?" Kanzaki asked.

"Oh, I'll go too!" Okuda, Kayano and I said.

We walked through our wagon and when we were crossing the intersection between one and another, Kanzaki bumped against some guys.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she apologized and bowed politely.

Huh? That guys' uniform... I've seen it before, but where?

"Is something wrong, [Y/N]-san?" Okuda asked.

I unconsiously stopped, looking back at the guys as they were ging away.

"Huh? Oh sorry, it's nothing" I shook my head and continued walking.

Nah, it couldn't be.

After a long time we finally arrived to Kyoto and, as expected, classes A-D were staying in a high class hotel and us in a traditional inn.

"Did you find your schedule, Yukiko?" I asked.

"No, I wonder where did I lost it"

Kanzaki couldn't find the schedule we we going to use, but we just started walking around Kyoto.