8 - Surprise!

0 8

「 s u r p r i s e ! 」

"Yah! Hurry with the food!"

The boys were getting tired as it was now 5pm and we had been walking around for about 6 hours. I could have walked around more because, believe it or not I was still hyper after those 6 hours. Although, we decided to sit down eventually at this small restaurant place... thing. We had ordered our food and sat all next to one another. We hadn't run into the others the whole day meaning they were rather behind or already walked the streets. But they probably all decided to just leave.

"So Minhee how's Hongdae so far?" Mingyu questions me and I lift an eyebrow.

"Hongdae? It's great what about you Mr. Hongdae-is-for-girls?" Mingyu sighs but answers anyway.

"It was fine I enjoyed today." He says in defeat.

"Yeah well keep enjoying it the day isn't over yet." I say with a small smirk.

Junhui and Minghao's phones both go off at the same time. They quickly read whatever was sent to them and look at each other with questioning looks. But Minghao then goes back to his phone. Not a minute later, Soonyoung recieves a message.

"Are you guys messaging each other right now?" I question and continue my food.

"A-ani but uhm Minhee I think we should go back to the dorm now. Wonwoo isn't feeling too good." I look over at Wonwoo as he gives Hoshi a questioning look but then realizes something.

"Ah yeah maybe it was the food." Wonwoo says quickly after.

"Okay I'll tell the others to head home first." I say taking my phone out but Junhui stops me.

"I'll call them don't worry!"

"Do you want to go to one more place before heading to the dorm?" Wonwoo asks but I shake my head. I was selfish but not that selfish. I still cared about others. Sometimes I could get a little too excited about something and forget about the people I'm with. Like today, I had dragged Wonwoo with me the whole day. Some of the boys got to wander off to different stores but Wonwoo stayed with me so if I got lost, I'd have someone to be with.

"No you need to get to the dorm to rest a bit. Besides I got a lot of things today; if I get anymore I'll go broke." I give a small creppy giggle. Well that was real attractive, Minhee. "Let's go?" I ask and Wonwoo smiles and nods.

When we got near the dorm, I was usually the one to run to the door first but the others beat me to it today, which was weird. They usually walked, untroubled. Today was the opposite. Jun and Minghao had raced to the door but surprisingly Minghao had won. Wow he was pretty fast.

I really wanted to join them but of course I walked with Wonwoo as he wasn't feeling good.

"Thank you Minhee-ah." Wonwoo starts and I look over at him. I was staring at the others having fun and I thoroughly forgot about Wonwoo at my side. "I know you want to go have fun with them but you stayed with me." I laugh at his comment.

"Don't think I'm an angel." I say as he only stares with his sharp eyes. We get to the door of the dorm to have Seungcheol open it for us.

Wonwoo entered the dorm before me and as soon as I walk in all I hear is "SURPRISE!!" Which startled me as I wasn't expecting anything but the usual quietness of the boys. I look up to see Hansol with a big smile and a cake. It read "Happy Birthday Minhee!" It was sloppy but still nice. I then looked at everyone confused out of my mind? Was it my birthday already? Was I loosing track of the date? How did I not remember my birthday? How did i not remember my twin brothers birthday?!