7 - Hongdae

ღ 0 7 ღ 

「 h o n g d a e 」

"Waaaake up sleeping beauty."

I hear a loud voice and my immediate reaction was hide my face under the covers.

"Wake up noona!" Not seconds later, I could feel the feet belonging to a small figure bouncing on my bed. What did they want from me? Couldn't I get some sleep? But of course if it was Chan, then I wouldn't yell at them for waking me up. I had a huge soft spot for him, for some reason. He was just so cute and friendly, I thought of him as a little brother.

"Ah Dino why'd you wake me up so early?" Chan then stops his bouncing to sit next to me.

"Minhee! Well the hyungs wanted to go out a bit but Vernon, Seungkwan, and Wonwoo refused to go without you. Of course I did t-"

I chuckle and mutter slightly "liar." Chan was obviously lying about him agreeing eith the others but I let it slide as he gets lost in his explaining. "Alright tell them I'll get ready quickly. Just wait a bit okay?" Chan nods obediently getting up to leave.

Getting ready was my specialty, I could do it in 5 minutes with actually looking fine; sometimes even 3. But getting ready to go out with 13 guys who were 10 times more prettier than you was hard. I had to think about several things including, hair, make up, and most importantly the clothes.

From living with the guys I noticed most of them had worn better outfits than I did almost everytime. But this time I would beat them. Being born with straight hair was like a gift but my face didn't go with it so I go to give my hair waves. So if we were going out- let's say shopping, I had to look good to try out things, right?

I debated over so much clothes. Now don't get me wrong I wasn't that girly type of girl but I had to make a good appearance.

Eventually, I concluded my outfit. Since I was only visiting I could bring only so much clothes which included mostly sweaters. They were just so soft and big and comfortable that I loved them more than myself. I sigh dissapointed in myself. I should have known Hansol's members were attractive and pretty.

I decide on my white blouse which I thought was unique. I wore a pair of shorts with a thin belt and noticed I had dressed all in white. Okay that'll stand out. I then begin then next thing and noticed I had taken up 5 minutes on just thinking. I wash my face quickly and put on light make up. I finish in less then 10 minutes. I grab my bag and enter the main room of the dorm. All the boys were standing up doing their own thing like usual. Some on the phone, some talking with one another, and some... snoozing.

"I'm ready you guys." I say loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone looks up at me and I smile.

"Wahh Minhee-ah you look really pretty today!" Minghao says in amazement.

"So you're saying I don't always look this pretty?" I say directly to him and he blushes.

"Ani! You're the prettiest!" He compliments.

"Yeah you're our angel!" Chan shouts and I laugh. Of course someone was going to comment about my dressing in white.

"Okay okay moving on! So we were thinking about going to lotte w-" Seungcheol begins but Jeonghan soon cuts him off.

"Lotte World?! What are you crazy? Our Minhee-ah got dressed up for a park?" Mingyu and Wonwoo laugh to theirselves as Seungcheol and Jeonghan begin to argue. I look over at Hansol to see he was only paying attention to the argument. He was laughing along with the others and I was glad he's wasn't so bummed out like the first couple of days. He had a reason of course, but it was better to stay positive.