"It's good that you apologized, baby." I simply said. I wasn't going to say that I was pranking him back. I didn't want him to expect it. I had the straightest face I could possibly hold. He crunched up and gave me a kiss on my nose. All I had to do now was figure out what I was going to do. It wouldn't be long before I hatched up my master plan.

I rubbed the excess baby oil I had on my hands onto his chest and stomach and traced some of the tattoos he had on there. I didn't know why, but I loved his XXX tattoo. It was kind of a warning that let you know if you go beyond that point it was over from there. It was always so funny to me. I flipped his pajama pants so I could see the full tattoo. He looked at me so hard, like I was going to do something,  but I ignored his stares. Then again, I did always want to ask him why he got it. This was perfect timing since we weren't doing anything.

"What does this tat mean?" I asked him tracing the red ink. He gave me a sly smile and from there I was starting to regret asking him.

"Wanna see what it means?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I was on the verge of saying yes a million times and I stopped myself. I couldn't act like some dick thirsty girl. I had to be classy and make him want more of me.

I leaned over and kissed his neck multiple times. Since he bruises easily it left a purplish- reddish hue, almost resembling a hickey. He grabbed onto my hips and kept me steady while I was doing this. After I was done attacking his neck I went for his lips. I was surprised to see that they were still a little swollen from earlier on today. I liked it this way.

I gave him only one kiss and he brought my face down for more. I smiled and pulled away. His eyes and his body language were telling me that he wanted me, but I wanted him to say it for himself. Luckily, with my tactics, it wouldn't be long.

"Show me what it means then," I told him. He smiled and pulled my face down once again. This time he pulled away.

"I need you right now, naked." Was all I heard him say because he kissed my lips again. He was making it extremely hot and making my breathing so freaking heavy. When he did this to me, we would go for about 4 rounds; each were about an hour long. He most definitely wasn't the "2 minute" type of guy. He pushed through all the way. (No pun intended.)

He slipped off my shirt and I slipped his off. His body was tight and a six pack was evident. Someone has been going to the gym. Just like how I like it.

Colson and I spooned and talked per usual. He ran his fingers up and down my tattoo and it was soothing as always. He talked with a soft voice and every chance he got he kissed my ear while we were talking. I didn't know how we got on the topic of head sizes, but it was somewhat interesting in a twisted kind of way. Before you say what you are thinking, yes, I know that we are an odd couple.

It doesn't surprise me how much time we've spent in this bed. After us expressing our feelings with our naked bodies, we just laid here not moving an inch since then. I loved it, but since my parents were leaving today, we had to at least take them out on the town again and show them things they haven't seen since they've been here.

My parents never liked bothering me while I was with Colson, so they never asked for anything. When we called all they cared about was if we were ok and if Casie was ok. They never asked us to buy any food, let hem borrow the car, or even come over. Since my dad works a lot while down in New Orleans and never gets to see my mom all that much, I guess that it was their way of catching the time they missed, and I didn't have any intention of screwing it up for them.