Chapter 6- Giving Up

Markeas POV....

DAMN! I'm so mad about Trell and what went down. I'm so damn stupid for thinking he cared about me. I really wanted Trell and Keas again. I guess it doesn't happen like that.

When Donte came to pick me up from in front of Trell house. He pulled up and honked his horn. I got up and Trell stormed out. "Bro so you fucking him thats my bro and you trying to get back with me fuck outta here" he yelled coming towards me.

"No I'm not that's my friend Trell" I said crying. "Man shut the fuck up I should beat your ass Keas you try to love me but you riding with my bro" he said coming to my face.

"Man leave him alone bro he called me saying some wack ass nigga did him wrong" Donte said getting out the car. "Man leave me and my bitch alone" Trell said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. "So you the Trell that called me up" Donte said confused. "Yeah what's good bro" Trell said smiling.

"So this the bitch you was talking about" Donte asked him. "Yeah this been my bitch but if y'all was fucking he yours" he said pushing me. "I'm not a piece of meat you bitch" I screamed at Trell. He punched me right in the face and I fell to the ground. "Shut the fuck up and respect me nigga" he yelled to me.

"Bro that shit is uncalled for he don't deserve that"Donte said calmly. "Shut up nigga you need to leave me and my bitch alone and let me handle him" Trell said picking me up. I just cried and held my face. This shit is typical Trell he loves to hit instead of listening. "Aye bro I'm gone say this once leave him alone and go away" Donte said coming up towards Trell.

"Man leave me and my bitch alone go home with your can't rap ass" Trell said swinging me to the side. He always pushes me to the side to handle somebody else. When I looked over I saw Donte punching Trell in the face and Trell trying to fight back.

"So I can rap nigga" Donte kept saying as he punched Trell in the face. He stopped and looked at me. "Next time you come near him this is going to get real messy so leave him alone" he said walking to his car. I walked to the car and got in. We drove off and I looked back.to see Trell laid out on the ground rolling around in pain.

"Donte don't you think we should help him a little bit" I said quietly. "Fuck no we shouldn't" he yelled while looking at the road. I felt bad like I should go help Trell. I mean yes he's an asshole but he didn't deserve that ass beating. I just sat quiet and watched Donte drive. He looked pissed the whole time.

We stopped at a Wendy's and went to the drive thru. "You want something" Donte asked me. "Just a baconator and a large fry" I said with an attitude. "I don't know what the fuck you got a attitude for I was helping you" he said annoyed. "Okay and I appreciate it then just leave the shit be" I said looking out the window. "Alright then" he said before he ordered our food.

We went through this damn line and after we got our food we sat in the parking lot and ate. "Man how did you get yourself into some shit like that and with that nigga" he said to me. "I don't wanna talk about it that's just my ex end of story" I said taking a bite of my burger.

"I don't believe that's all but I'll chill out about it for now"he said eating some fries. We sat there and he turned on his radio. "Markeas do you think I can't rap" he asked me. NO NIGGA YOU CANT RAP! "I mean to me you can if you think you good that's what matters" I said to him. I can tell what Trell said bothered him.

I want to tell him so bad about his rapping but I can't be mean to him. I'm trying to bring myself to say it but I can't. We sat for a little while and he took me home. "Alright Keas I'll talk to you later" he said looking at me. "Alright Donte" I said dryly. I got out and saw my father is finally home with my mom.