-Prologue

My New Book!!!!! I'm excited about it. Y'all ready?

"Stop lying to me I've had it I'm over it leave me alone" I yelled as I stormed out of the house. "Come back babe it's not like that I love you" Donte yelled running behind me. I ran into the cold rain and down the street. "Dammit Markeas come back let's talk about this" I heard him yell from behind me.

I kept running until I couldn't run anymore. I looked back and I didn't see him. I can't believe he would be hugged up on some nigga in my house. I gave up so much to be with him. I left my family, I cut off friends, I even support his dead end rap career. I work two jobs and I go to school just to make ends meet around here and this the shit I come home too.

I understand I'm not the cutest nigga but damn I'm beautiful on the inside. I thought that counted for something with him. He said he didn't care that I was ugly because I was there for him. He lied to me just like the rest of them did. Just a bunch of fucking liars.

I should be coming home to a home cooked meal and some good dick in my opinion. I just want the man that approached me 4 years ago. The one that asked me to be all his two years ago. The same one that asked me to marry his bitch ass 2 months ago.

I can't believe he would do this to me knowing I've been hurt in the past. I've been in numerous fucked up relationships and stayed because that's all I knew. I don't want to stay but where will I go? Nobody will love me like he does. Can't nobody find me attractive the way he can. He loves me or he says he does. I just need to go to my friends house for the night to clear my head. Tomorrow I'm raising all types of hell.

So this is a small glimpse of what this book will be about. There is a lot more to it. I hope you guys liked it.

Should I continue on or no? Let Me Know.