Chapter 15 - Small Problems

Start from the beginning

I watch as Honey Lemon and my sister (who took a Tylenol for her pain.) balance pizza boxes on their hands. I jump a little in my seat as Lily opens the pizza boxes and my stomach starts to become impatient.
I look up at Lily with my puppy dog eyes. The same ones our puppy Luna would use to beg for food. Lily laughs at my expression and hands me two slices. 

"Thank you very much Lils."

I smile and sit down on the couch beside Gogo and Tadashi.

"So this is the best pizza in San Fransokyo?" 

Tadashi nods, "Yup. Hiro and I adore this pizza. It's better than anything you've ever tasted?"

"Anything that I've ever had?" 

Everyone (minus Lily) nods and I look at my sister with curiosity.

"So it's even better than mint chocolate?" I whisper to Lily, looking down the slices on my lap.

"Apparently." She whispers back, picking up her slice.  

I do the the same and we both take a bite. Lily immediately takes another bite and I remind her to slow down or she'll choke. She rolls her eyes at me and goes to get another slice.

"So, isn't it amazing?" Fred asks me from across the room, devouring his forth (fifth? I've lost count.)

I shrug, "It was okay." 

I hear gasps and it suddenly gets quiet. Everyone anxiously waits for my reasoning.

"Well," I start to say, "It was good. I'll tell you that but I've had better." 

Lily nods, "We have. There's this pizzeria near where we live and he serves the best pizza!" 

"Fernando's. Serving the best homemade pizza since 1950." I say, remembering the slogan that's always on the pizza box.

"Well we should definitely try it when we visit you." Fred tells me, going up to grab another slice.

I don't respond and use my telekinesis to steal Fred's pizza. As he goes to grab it, I use my power and the pizza goes flying right into my hand. I smile as everyone looks at me, confused.

"Thanks Fred." I tell him before biting into the pizza.

Lily laughs and grabs my left land and pulls off my telekinesis glove. I just smile at her and continue to eat my pizza. As I'm eating, I start to feel more relaxed than I've ever been. I'm more calm and a bit less defensive. This group of people make me happy and smiling and laughing. 

And it scares me.

______________________________

💜 UPDATE (12/30/16) 💜

HI.

HOW'S EVERYONE?

Y'ALL EXCITED FOR THE NEW YEAR?

I am!

🎉🎊🎆🎇

LIKE, 2016. STAPH.

JUST END ALREADY.

COME ON!

END.

So, I know this chapter isn't the most exciting but it's only a filter chapter. It's not supposed to be very exciting.

BUT, if you look very closely, you'll see Valerie's character development.

Just a bit of it.

Not much.

Anywho, don't worry about the boring-ness of this chapter...

THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS ARGUING AND STUFF.

IT'LL BE FUN.

SO LET'S GO.

- DisnerdFangirl 😆❤

(P.S: I'll be updating a bit more frequently since I want to get this book out of the way to make room for it's sequel. 💓)