Chapter Four

^^^ kinda how I picture Kaylie, but the hair a tad longer and the eyes with a bit of green tint. 

Opinions of her welcome. As well as any comments or suggestions 

~Ellie~

Nothing could take away the permanent smile on my face that I woke up with. Last night, I dreamed about yesterday's events. Jake liked me. We were going on a real date today. Life is good. I wonder where the date is. Bathingsuit? The beach is over an hour drive, but doable. Jake had texted me to come over at 10. I haven't been to the beach for awhile. Thinking about our date got me out of bed. If it was the beach, then I shouldn't do much with hair or makeup. Swimsuit? Which one should I wear? I owned several. I looked down at my boobs. I sighed. Why couldn't they be bigger? I'm 18; shouldn't they be bigger than a B cup? I decided to wear my push up bikini. It was a powder blue suit. The top was a pushup with a cute tie thing at the front. The bottoms tied at the sides and had shells at the end of the ties.

For clothes, I picked out a pair of jean shorts and a pink tank top. My top had an open back. I brought extra underwear in my bag to change into after if I needed. I dressed and examined myself in the mirror. Oh my God. My neck! Not one, not two, but four hickeys cover my neck. I didn't realize they'd be this visible. I grabbed a lightweight jean jacket from my closet and put it on. It covered most of them. Good. They made me feel kinda slutty, but in a good way if that's possible. With my hair down, they were unnoticeable. I wonder what his neck looked like.

In my bag was my undies, water, towel, snacks, sunscreen, wallet, and keys. After double checking that I wasn't forgetting anything, I left to Jake's. I fidgeted with my jacket as I stood at his door. When Jake opened the door, he started to laugh.

"Are you cold?" He asked sarcastically. It was my jacket. I narrowed my eyes at him. He just kissed my cheek and led me down to his truck. He had one of those raised truck. It wasn't that way really for looks, but so that it fit him better. It was a big white truck. I tried getting in, but it was hard. He didn't have a stepping bar at the bottom of it. Somehow I clambered in. Jerk, should have opened the door for me and helped me in. Oh well, he's still perfect, especially in that blue shirt and black board shorts.

We started our long drive to the beach. We listened to the radio. I sang along. He commented on how bad I was. I told him that I wasn't gonna let his opinion on talent stop my singing. He laughed it off and joined me in singing. He was actually decent at it. Finally, we were driving along the ocean.We rolled the windows down to enjoy it more. I looked over at his profile. I noticed his neck. My mark was there. It made me smile. But there was only the one. I should have given him more. He hadn't bothered to even try to conceal it. He's a guy; he gets to show them off. We parked about a block from the water.

"You are gonna need to help me out of this truck." I told him. He cuckled but came over to my door. He held my hand as I hopped down.

"I forget how tall it really is." I giggle at him.

I grab my bag. He had on a backpack. He slung his arm around me as we walked to the sand. It was a bit hot in my jacket. We picked a spot on the sand and set down our two towels next to each other. Jake stripped off his shirt. I guess I knew I would have to take it all off sooner or later. I stripped down to my bathing suit. I felt a bit self conscious.

Jake grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. "You look beautiful. I specifically love your neck. Very tasty." He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. Too quickly, it was over. "Let's go swimming, babygirl."

We started to walk toward the water. I noticed a few girls looking at Jake. Some part of me inside boiled. I reached for his hand to show them he was mine. Thankfully, Jake laced his fingers with mine. Ha, take that, tiny black bikini girl.