Chapter 19: 2 years 10 months and 245 days

En başından başla

"Stefan?!" I replied in shock.

"Hey its been awhile." He said.

"Yeah.. Two years." I said and sighed.

"Hey do you have time?" He asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Come meet me at your family's cabin today at noon... There something I want to show you."

"Okay.. I'll be there." I said and he hanged up.

I turned around and looked at Klaus.. He looked obviously upset.

"Klaus.." I said and sighed.

"What? I'm fine your mine anyways."

"Well it does bother me you are going to see your ex lover..." He added and looked down.

I walked up to him and kissed him.
"Your my only lover." I said and he picked me up.

"Always and forever." He said and laid me on the couch. He got on top and started kissing me everywhere.

"What would you do without me." I joked and giggled.

"Be completely miserable." He said and kissed me.

"I love you to much." He added and sighed.

"I love you to.." I said and kissed him.

"Well I need to get up and get ready." I said and tried to push him off.

"No stay here with me for a second or two." He said and kissed my neck.

"Klaus I need to go.. I haven't seen him in 2 years.. He probably hates me now." I said and looked in his eyes.

"Fine Elena as you wish." He said and got off me. I sighed and started to walk to the bed room intill Klaus sped and yanked me back. I laughed and he pulled me into a kiss.

"Mmm Klaus." I said and broke the kiss."

"I know I know but I couldn't help myself." He said and kissed me

I choked him and banged against the wall. I kissed him roughly and he took of my shirt. Even after two years I craved for him... I bit his neck and he put his hand in my pants and started rubbing my clit. I moaned and retracted my fangs.

"I thought you had to go get ready." He said and smirked.

"I-I couldnt mmm hellp myself." I said moaning at his touches.

He slammed me on the ground and took of my pants. I spread my legs and he ripped my underwear off. He took off his pants and boxers and thrusted his cock hard in me.

"J-Just a quicky I have to mmm go soon." I said while he fucked me.

"F-Fine." He said and thrusted in me hard and rough. I moaned louder and he scratched my thighs making it bleed.

He thrusted harder and harder making my back hurt but I still loved it then he came.

"Well now I need to take a shower." I said as he pulled out.

"Want me to join?" He said and smirked.

"No cause then we are going to start all over again." I said and he got up.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.
'Ugh my back hurts now..' I thought as I started up the water.

Klaus's P.O.V

I put my pants back on and waited in till Elena got in the shower. I then got my phone and called my old former son Marcel.. Elena doesn't know I been working with him.