Chapter 5: Love and Death

Katherine's P.O.V

I got into Elena's car and started to dive to Klaus's house.

Klaus it's time for you to die, Katherine Pierce wins again. I smirk and drove faster. I was getting excited because tonight I get to kill him with my own hands and get to pretend to be Elena. I smirked and parked at Klaus's house. I changed my face into innocent Elena and got out the car.

I walked to his door and knocked. It didn't take long for Klaus to open the door. "Hey Elena." He said and opened the door wide enough for me to walk in.

I cleared my throat and walked in. "Klaus." I said and smiled then kissed him.

Ugh kissing him made me want to vomit so I quickly broke the kiss. Klaus roughly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I quietly grunted and looked up at him. He was smiling and kissed me. "Are you hungry love?" He asked.

"Um yeah."

"Okay come then."

He led to the dinning room and I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking.

On the table was steak, corn on the cob, rolls, fruit, and red whine.. But more food was coming out of the kitchen by maids.

"Wow this a lot of food..." I said and looked around. Klaus pulled out my seat and I sat. He sped directly across from me. He fed me a piece of fruit and kissed me across the table. "Mmmm." I moaned and awkwardly closed me eyes.

We finally finish eating dinner after the lame conversation and me trying to pull off the "lovey Elena" act. There was an awkward tension in the room but I wanted to kill Klaus so I just have to deal with it. I want nothing more than to dive this stake directly threw his disgusting heart and watch his face when his good little doppelgänger Elena kills him.

We went to his room and there was piano music playing. I sighed at the music and wished I could turn it off.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. "You ditched me at the Grill, why?" He said and pressed himself on me.

"Umm Alaric needed something so I had to rush home... I didn't have the time to say bye."

"What did he need?"

"Family! Um Family emergency... He found pot in Jeremy's room." I said quickly.

"Caring Elena, always doing good."

"Yup that's me..."

Klaus kissed me and I stud there not knowing what to do or how to touch him.

He broke the kiss and messed with my hair. "I want you, forever Elena."

"Me too." I said and kissed him rough.

He pressed himself closer to me and I could feel that he was hard. He smirked at me and kissed me harder.

Well, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. If I want to kill him I have to first make him weak.

I slid down the wall and in buckle his pants and pulled them down. I rubbed his hard cock and then put it in my mouth and started to suck. It was so big and hard. It secretly turned me on but I had to stay focus on my goal.

I could hear him moaning and he thrust in my mouth. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. Klaus led me to the bed. He kissed me and all the way down my neck. He took off my shirt and pinned my wrist down. Klaus kissed my shoulder and I heard a sigh.

"What a pity." He said looking at my shoulder.

"Katerina where's Elena?"

He yelled and choke me.