A Day In The Life

Theme Song: A$AP Rocky - Fashion Killa

Annie's P.O.V.

I wake up at 8:30 a.m. to another lonely bed. You'd think at age 24 that I'd be used to it. Oh by the way, my name is Anna Love. I'm 24 and I live in Sarcelles, France by myself. I'm a caramel-toned, 5'3, with long curly hair that's light brown. I wear blue glasses because I've always loved that nerdy look.

Besides, blue is my ultimate favorite color. What can I say? I'm a super cutie that has big dreams and goals. I'm in love with Les Twins, especially Larry Bourgeois! I have an extraordinary personality. I don't trust easily. I'm feisty, goofy, crazy, and loving. I only let people I trust see that side of me.

I don't have any friends, simply because I trust nobody. People nowadays only after what they want. Just like Breezy say, "These hose ain't loyal". I reach for my phone to cut off my alarm, which blasted "Fashion Killa" by A$AP Rocky. I got up and headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine. After my long shower, I brushed my teeth and groomed myself enough to look decent. I put on my uniform and head to the hellhole I call work.

I decided to take the metro because it's faster and it also gives me time to just think. As I stand outside the metro bus, I hear this loud ass group of people singing "Birthday Sex" by Jeremih. I shook my head hearing a roar of laughter, causing me to smile as I got on. Once I stepped inside the metro, I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. I was looking at CriminalzCrew, including Les Twins. WTF!

Then that's when it happened. Larry smiled at me. My favorite dancer in the world just smiled at me! On the inside, I was screaming. With a small smile, I walked past them, determined to get to my chosen seat which was all the way in the back. Suddenly, I felt a strong hand around my wrist. I turned around and it was none other than Larry.

"Bonjour belle.", he said softly, staring up at me.

"Bonjour Larry. Bonjour Laurent!"

Bonjour, belle. I Laurent.", he said sweetly.

"Nice to meet you, Laurent. Y'all have fun.", I said trying to walk away.

"You don't want to sit with us?", he ask.

"That's sweet of you, Larry. But, you're with your crew.", I say softly.

"We don't mind! It'd be nice to sit and talk to another female for a change! My name is Laura.", the beautiful girl said as she gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you, Laura."

"Bonjour, my name is Bouboo. What's your name?", he ask as he gave me a playful fist pump.
"My name is Anna. Anna Love. I am such a big fan of all you guys. I love seeing y'all battle as a team."

"Awwww! Merci beaucoup. My name Shaun. Nice to meet you, belle.", Shaun said as he gave me a warm hug.

"Nice meeting you as well!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeease stay, Anna!!!!", Diablo said.

All I could do was laugh at his dramatic ass. I don't know who's worse, him or Lau.

"Okay, okay!! I'll stay!"

It's crazy how welcoming they are and they don't even know me. They really are down to Earth once you talk to them.

"Anna, this Regie and Rockha.", Larry introduced.

"Hey Anna!!", Regie said as he waved at me excitedly.
All I could do was laugh at his silliness.

"Bonjour Anna!!! Be ready to act silly on this metro!!", Rockha laughed as he started to play the melody of "Birthday Sex" as they all started singing out of tune.

Suddenly, the metro stopped and I knew I had to get off.

"It was so great meeting all of you."

"When I see you again?", Larry say as he hugged me again for the second time.

"Well....if it's meant to be, you'll find me."

I know I was crazy as hell for saying that, but I'm the type of girl who doesn't cave in fast. I'm testing him to see exactly what he wants. If I mean enough to him for him to fight for me. I guess time will tell.

Bonjour!!!! First and foremost, this book is dedicated to the lovely Anna_Fleek222 do me a huge favor and go follow her she's a real sweetheart. Also, show some love to Larry because some this dumbass, stupid bitch named #msmelmonroe decides to cheat on him and lied to Larry for a YEAR neglecting to tell Larry that she was married. When I tell y'all I blasted this hoe all day on my Instagram, I mean ALL DAY!!! Anywho, I hope that you all enjoy reading this book as i enjoy writing it. Anna_Fleek222 I hope you especially enjoy it and thank you for giving me a new story to write. The girl in the photo is the main character, Anna Love. Enjoy babes!!
-LilBeastWifey_88