Chapter 4:Jealousy

RUKIA'S POV

When we finally got there,I saw beautiful pools with waterfalls.Ichigo was right,no one was there.This place was empty on Saturdays.It was so peaceful.Perfect place to laze around.I put my bag on the deck chair.Then Ichigo,Ishida and Chad came in.

"Hey girls! Ready to swim?" Ichigo asked.
"Of course,Kurosaki-kun! We're coming in! Are you coming,Kuchiki-san?" Inoue asked.
"I don't really know.."
"Oh come on,Kuchiki-san! The water looks great!" Inoue stopped me in half sentence.
"What's wrong Inoue? Why don't you two come in ?" asked Ichigo.
"Well,Kuchiki-san..." started Inoue,but she was stopped by Ichigo.
"What? She doesn't want to come in water? Then,we will throw her in." said Ichigo and then I started to panic.
"No,Ichigo,let me go! Leave me! Please! I...I can't swim! " I said but he didn't listen.
"Oh,please Rukia! That's just an excuse!" He said and throw me into the water.I started to swim toward the top but I couldn't.I got myself tired and I began to sink.Then I saw Ichigo pulling me and we emerged from the water.I began to cough and then I heard Ichigo's soft voice.
"Please,forgive me.I really didn't know you were telling the truth."
When I finally caught my breath,I told him "I...I..."
"It's okay.You don't have to say anything.I just want to know one thing.Are you fine?" he asked me and I saw the worry on his face.
"I...I'm fine." I said faintly.
"Good.I'm glad.Please,forgive me Rukia! I just thought you were joking when you said that.I didn't know you were telling the truth.I really am an idiot.Sorry." he said and he hugged me.My heart started to ache and beat so fast.What the..? What's with me?? There it is.This feeling.Again.Why do I feel like this when he hugs me? Then he brought me to deck chair and put the towel around me.
"Better?" he asked me.
"Yeah.Don't worry about me.I'm fine.Go and have fun." I said and smiled.He was very kind.He smiled too and then he said "Okay.But please,you stay there and rest.If you need to go to the toilet,go left and you will find it.Okay?" he said and I replied "Okay." Then he went in the water and started talking with Ishida and Chad.Inoue was swimming around and smiling.Then Ichigo went to her.He cathed her and started drowning her.Every time he would get her out of the water he would hug her and smile at her.She would smile too.I started feeling something strange...I was...angry? I didn't want him to do that things to her.I wanted him to be with me and not to look at any other girls.Wait...Can it be...That I'm actually...jealous? No way.I'm just imagining things.It must be that.I looked there again.The same scene.He was drowning her,taking her out of the water,smiling at her,and holding her so tightly and close.My heart started to ache and then my vision got blurred.What? Something wet went down my cheeks.Tears? I'm crying? But why? Can it be because of Ichigo? And Inoue? But I can't...They are my friends.They are happy together...Then why am I not..happy because of them?? Something's definitely wrong with me.I have to go to the toilet.I have to wipe the tears before anyone sees it.On my way to the toilet,I crashed into someone.I looked up and saw Shuhei.Wait,what? I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I am not imagining things.But I wasn't right.I was not imagining things.He was there.Hisagi Shuhei was right in front of me.He smiled and then he said "Hey Rukia! What's up? Wait,what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I wiped my tears again and then I said "Shuhei...What are you doing here?"
"Well,I came here with some friends from Soul Society for some swim..You know that only Noble Houses in Soul Society have got luxury pools.But there in the real world,there are lots of them and some are even better than the pools in Soul Society.And furthermore,we can relax more.Right? But you...Tell me,why were you crying?" Shuhei asked me and smiled,somehow confused and worried.I looked at him.Why don't I tell him? I know him since when?? Even I don't remember.He is like my older brother.He was always there for me when I needed him.Why don't I just tell him? I'm sure he will understand.But...I can't.He would tell me the same as Nii-sama."Rukia.Don't fall for someome who is under your class." He told me that a long ago.But if he hears that I'm in love with human...He would...I don't know.This is just too difficult for me.
"I...I'm just sad cause I can't swim.My friends are there,having fun and I am an interloper." I lied to him.He looked at me and said "You can't swim? But do you want to swim?" he asked me.
"Yes.More than everything." I replied and he looked at me and said "Then you will swim.I will learn you,if you want to." he said and smiled.His smile was cute.I melted somehow.
"Lets go." he said.
"Yeah."
When we got there,Shuhei greeted the others and he told them that he's going to teach me how to swim.I was actually very excited.Ichigo somehow acted coldly,but I ignored him.Shuhei teached me very well and I found myself enjoying his teaching lessons.
"Why don't we take some break Rukia? You deserve some break since you worked hard." he said and smiled.
"Well...Sure." I said.
"These waterfalls are very pretty.Wanna go there?" he asked.
He was right.They were really pretty.
"Yeah.Lets see them." I said and he put his hands around my waist so I can't drown.I held on to him and I leaned against him.He was holding me so tightly and I felt safe in his hands.I trusted him.He took me under the waterfall and we laughed together.
"What would you do if I drop you here?" he said and his hands somehow weren't holding me so tightly like a moment before.I got a little scared.Was he planning to torture me? No,I definitely don't want that. "No! Please don't! " I said and I approached him even more.We were so close now.Just a kiss away.His glance fell on my lips and I blushed.He looked at me deep in the eyes.My glance fell on his lips too.They looked so soft and delicious.Somehow I wanted to see how he tastes like.He looked at me again in the eyes,and then he went to my lips.The atmosphere around us became hot and stuffy.It was just me and him.I closed my eyes and allowed him to kiss me.