Chapter 2:What's with me?

ICHIGO'S POV

Tnt-tnt-tnt-tnt-tnt.
The alarm clock began to produce stupid melody that woke me up.Oh,God,NO! I totally forgot about school! God dammit,not now,not today! Why do I have to go to school today? Why don't I skip it? I will go to school tomorrow.I'm not ready for the school yet.I didn't even packed my bag.I'm totally not ready for this yet.And I didn't tell Rukia yesterday that we have school today.Fuck! Oh,yeah,Rukia.I have to wake her up.I got up from the bed and went to my closet where she was sleeping.I opened the closet and I saw her peaceful,sleeping face.She was so cute like that! I'm so sorry that I have to wake her up.If I could I would lay down next to her and sleep with her.But this closet is just too small for two people.But my bed...isn't.JUST WHAT AM I THINKING?!? I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SLEEPING TOGETHER WITH RUKIA IN THE SAME BED! WHAT'S WITH ME?? Calm down,Ichigo.You said that just because you are too tired and because you didn't get enough sleep.That's right.Besides,I have to go to school.School.Yeah.Wake her up.

"Rukia,wake up." I jiggled her a little. Nothing.God,I feel like an idiot.Why do I have to wake her up? She looks like an angel when she is sleeping.She looks so cute.I just feel like some jerk.But I have to do it and I will.
"Rukia!Wake up,wake up!"
Nothing.Again.She is sleeping so peacefully.Well okay then,Rukia.Take this!
"RUKIAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shouted loudly and she got up.Well,that definitely worked.I'm glad.
"You...How dare you WAKE ME FROM MY BEAUTIFUL DREAM?!? You bastard!" she yelled at me.
"Look Rukia,I'm so sorry I didn't want to but I had to.We have got school today.So wake up,if you don't wanna be late!" I said and I started packing my school bag.
"School?Ha?Are you kidding me??" she asked me.
"No,I'm not kidding.This is serious.I just forgot to tell you yesterday.I'm so sorry.Now,get dressed.Here,take your uniform and go to the bathroom I will pack our bags.When you get dressed please take the money for the lunch from the kitchen please.Okay?"
"Okay." she said and left.
After we finished with getting ready,we went to school.When Keigo started flirting with Rukia and when Rukia started talking with that bitchy voice she use only in school,I actually was a little irritated.Don't know why.I just wanted her to stop it and act like she always does.There is no need for using that bitchy voice,really.I was bored in school.For some strange reason,I wanted to look how's Rukia doing.When I looked at her,she was smiling and drawing something.Probably Chappy the Rabbit.When school ended,I walked together with Rukia home.We had dinner with my dad Isshin and my sisters and then we went to my room.When we got there,she went to my closet and closed the door.After some time,I could hear some strange sounds.Bip-bip.Like those sounds you get when you get the message from someone.It looked like Rukia was chatting with someone.But wait...That shit of her phone...Can it even get messages or send some? Now I was irritated.I opened the door of the closet and started the conversation.
"Can you please explain me what are those sounds you produce here in closet??" I asked her.She was holding her phone in her hands.
"Actually,that wasn't me.It was my phone.I'm talking with someone." she said.So I was right.She is chatting with someone.Okay.Fine.Wait..With who? I was curious.Can it be...Renji? Or Byakuya? Or someone else? Maybe some boy? Some boy from Soul Society? Maybe...It's her boyfriend! Really? Can it be? Does she have a boyfriend? I was sooo curious now.I will find out.I decided to ask her.
"Who are you chatting with?" I asked her.
"None of your business." she said.
Oh well...Now I'm gonna find out no matter what!
"I'm just curious.Why don't you tell me?"
"Because it's not important.You don't have to know that." she said and I heard again Bip-bip sound.New message.God,I'm so curious now!I wanna know! Who it is??
"Is it some boy from Soul Society?" she blushed and then she said
"Like I said,that's none of your business!" Her face started getting hotter and hotter.Is she really chatting with some guy? However,I shouldn't feel like this.Why don't I just go back and tell her to forget? Like hell I would do that! I will find out who it is and the end.
"What? So it is some boy? I see.So it is some boy that you like.Fine.JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHO IT IS?" I yelled at her even though I didn't know why am I so frustrated about this.
"Ichigo...You are...Scaring me"  she said and then I noticed that her hands are shaking.God,I am such a jerk.Why did I do that?
"I'm so sorry,Rukia.Are you okay? I didn't want to scare you.I was just...I don't know.Curious?" I said softly.
"Curious?If you are that curious then I will tell you.I'm chatting with Rangiku-san"she said and she showed me her phone.Yeah.She wasn't lying.She was chatting with Rangiku-san.I'm such a jerk.I can't believe it.This is exactly what the jealous boyfriends would do...Wait!Am I jealous?No way.It can't be.I am just curious,right?Can I really think about Rukia that way? No...Well...She is pretty and all that but...Why don't I hug her? To apologize for what I did and to try to realize my true feelings for her?? This is a great idea!Okay.I'm gonna do it.
"I'm so sorry...It won't happen again" I said and then I hugged her.She hugged me back.I felt something strange in my stomach but I didn't pay too much attention on it.I just wanted to enjoy this hug with this beautiful girl.Her fingers started running through my hair.It was so...Relaxing?
I like this.She is so cute...
"You know Ichigo...I'm not mad at you...And I am wondering why are you so frustrated about this...Even if it was some boy,why would that make you feel so frustrated? I don't get it."
she said softly.
"I don't get it either." I said honestly.
Really,I don't get it.It can't be that I'm actually a little bit in love with her.It can't be.It's just impossible.Even if I'm in love with Rukia,what I am gonna do? That won't change anything.She will reject me.I'm definitely not her league.She is beyond me.She deserves a lot more prettier boy than me.That made me a little sad.But then I heard her voice again.
"You are such a funny guy Ichigo.But whatever...When you find out why then feel free to tell me.I am going to sleep now."  she said and smiled a little.
"Wait...That closet...Isn't it a little too small for you? Why don't you sleep in my bed?"  I asked her and then I actually realized what did I ask her.I blushed slightly.
"If I were about to sleep in your bed,then where are you going to sleep?"  she asked and smiled.
"In my bed,together with you." I said again without thinking.I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter.She blushed too.God,that was cute!
"Well,I'm fine here.And besides,If I were about to sleep in your bed it will be a little narrowly,don't you think so?" she asked,blushing even more.
"It won't.My bed is like made for two persons.Why don't we try?"  I continued the conversation.Somehow,I wanted to sleep with her in my bed.Anywhere.I just wanted to be able to look at her beautiful,sleeping face and to hug her.
"Okay." she said,and I was actually a little surprised that she agreed.
I lay onto my bed and she did too.It wasn't narrowly.It was perfect for two persons.
" You see? It's great for two persons.Wanna sleep here with me?"
I asked her.
"Ichigo,I would like to,but you are still a boy.I can't sleep with the boys in the same bed."  she said and I was a little disappointed.I thought that she felt it,cause she said something that made me feel confused and happy in second.
"Fine.But just this night,okay?"  she said.I put a big smile on my face.I was so happy.She is gonna sleep in my bed,with me!
We layed together.It was perfect.She was by my side.She turned on her side of bed and she fell asleep.I hugged her,and then I did to.