Chapter 10

Kiara POV

When I was done unpacking I lay down in my bed and thought about how much has happen in just these few minutes. Saying goodbye to adopted family and hello to my real ones. They seem very nice. "Kiara?" I open my eyes to see my sister calling my name. "Yes?" I asked. "Aunt Claire want to say bye she's about to go back home." I nodded my head and walk downstairs to my Aunt Claire. She gave me an Goodbye hug. I hug her back. Then she left.
  "Kiara do you want to talk to get to know us better?" Mo m asked getting sitted on the couch. I really wanted to get some sleep but I can do that afterwards. "Sure." I sat on the other couch and looked down at my shoes. Dad and Tati join. "Where have you been all this time?" Asked Tati. "I been in California orphanage sense I was six and I was adopted..." I said still starring at my shoes. "How was the family?" Mom spoke next. "Well, I had an sister name Heather were the same age, she's something. My dad well adoptive dad was sweet, kind, he was always there for me, but barley see him cause he work....and the mom she's nice." I said lying. Well somewhat lying.
   "Any thing you wanna know about us?" Asked dad. "No, I know every thing about you guys. Mom your a designer, favorite color peach, loves cooking and cleaning. Dad your a doctor, favorite color blue, you love fishing, cooking, and sis your favorite color purple, love shopping, swimming, and your very energetic. I might been gone for eight years but I still know everything." I said yawning. I could tell they were shocked at my response. "You very smart." Dad said missing up my hair. "Not the hair!!!" I cried. They started laughing. I'm very serious when it comes to my hair.
  "Can I go to bed?" I asked yawning again. "Of course dinner will be done shortly." Mom said. "Okay." I walked up to my bedroom and fell straight to sleep.

Tatianna POV

While Kiara was getting some rest I was helping mom and dad prepare dinner, Kiara's favorite. I set the table. When I was done I went to wake Kiara up. I sneak up into her room and shook her. She was still sleep. "KIARA!!!!!!"......still nothing. I swear she a heavy sleeper. I started ticking her. She woke up laughing stop. I couldn't help but laugh. I stop to tell her dinner was done and come down to eat. She got up and we both walk downstairs to the kitchen together.

Kiara POV

I looked at the table we was having my favorite.... Spaghetti!!! I hurried and took my seat. Tati laugh and sat right beside me. When mom and dad handed us our plates and sat down. I dove in.

It was getting late and school was in the morning. Yes I had to go to school, but it was temporary. I took a quick shower and got changed into my PJs and into bed. Mom and dad came in to kiss me goodnight and left out saying there love yous. I drifted off to sleep with a smile. I had my real family back.