Chapter 5

Mrs. Belanger POV
When we got to the police station Heather woke Kiara up and we all woke inside the building. Officer Carl told the girls they can sit down outside the door while he showed me into his office. He had a desk, lamp, chairs it was basically like all police offices with paper work all over his desk.
"Sorry about the mess."  He said showing me to a chair. I sat down wondering how long this was going to take. He spoke up first. "That girl you have was kidnapped 8 years ago. We been on the search for a while now and here she is with you.." He said looking at me confused. "Are you applying that me and my husband kidnap her!!?" I said standing up. "Please sit down, just tell me how you ended up with her." He said calmly. I sat back down. I told him how me and my husband..... Well mainly my husband wanted to adopted a child and how we went to the orphanage and spotted Kiara, who was playing with the other six year old girls and boys. So, we decided to get her. I despise the little bitch. "Do you have the adoption papers?" He asked. "It's in the car I believed." He let me go, I walked to the car to get her damn adoption papers and gave an ugly look to Kiara before walking back in his office.

Kiara POV

I didn't understand why we was at the police station. I saw mom gave me a mean look and walk back in. I sat there in silence till Heather had to open that big mouth of hers. "Ugh this is all your fault we should of let your ugly ass stay at the orphanage." "I wish." I said. She rolled her eyes and continue talking.

Mrs. Belanger POV

Carl told me I was free to go....with kiara. With that I ran out grabbing kiara and dragging her to the car. Heather got in the front seat and threw kiara in the back. I drove home. When we arrive I saw my husband car. We all got out the car and into the house. I greeted him with a kiss and the girls ran and gave him a big hug. I walked toward the kitchen to start on dinner.

Carl's POV

I pick up the phone and call Danielle (Mrs. Hartley) after two rings she picked up. "Yes?" She said through the phone. "I found your daughter."