Family Drama

Lol I think this chapter is longer then others but pllllleaseee enjoy this unedited chapter 😊😊😊😊

•Gabriella's Pov•

"Ugh." I groaned as I lifted my head up and saw a dry patch of blood over the spot my head was laying in.

"Oh, your finally up." A boy came out from the shadows and leaned down in front of me.

He had blonde hair and hazel eyes with flicks of blue and green.

He lifted his hand and touched my cheek.

"Don't touch me." I growl out and move my head but regret it as soon as I do it because my head starts to pound in pain.

He quickly moved his hand with a pained look on his face. "I'm not going to hurt you... I don't wanna do this, my mom forced me." He says.

"I don't care," I cry out.

"Where's my mom? Wheres my dad and brothers? My sister?" I asked.

"There all at home, except for your mom. My mom wanted us to bring you and her here. It was either your dad lets us take you and your mom or we shot you and your mom, and your siblings. You can obviously tell which one he picked."

He wouldn't just give me up after just finding me.

He's going to get us out.

"Who's your mom?" I inquire after I cough up blood, making my mouth feel weird because it was all ready dry.

"Lia."

"You got to be fucking kidding me."

"Is Vitaly your dad?" I ask after I go through another round of coughs.

"Y-yeah, do you know him?"

"Holy shit, that means we're cousins."

"That's good... I mean, why would she want to kidnap my aunt and cousin?" He asks.

"I don't want us to be cousins." He adds when I don't answer him, instead I look anywhere but him.

"Why?" I spat, a little to harshly.

"Because I... Your...?" He trailed off and sighed.

"My names Andres, my dad named me after our grandfather." He says and laugh lightly so it doesn't hurt.

"That's so fucking weird that we have the same Grandparents but we're cousins, You probably already know my name."

"Andres, what are you doing?" Another it came into the room, a boy that looked like Andres, just probably a year older.

" Angel, She's our cousin." Andres said in Spanish.

"I can speak Spanish." I say rolling my eyes.

"How do you know?" Angel answered back in Italian.

"Cazzo, I can speak Italian too."

I looked down at his hand and noticed a bite mark.