Sister and Brother Bonding Time

Lmfao, I changed Thomas's character again, That's Thomas and his brother >> ^^ ignore any mistakes, I tried editing while I was rereading this though.

•Gabriella's Pov•

"Hell fucking yes!" I yelled when the fan and the lights in my room turned on. I immediately leaned over Valentina's sleeping body and plugged my phone in incase the power company wanted to be dicks and turn the power off again.

I got up and turned my room light off since it was morning. I grabbed a pair of white jeans, denim blue shirt and red unbuttoned cardigan. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, peed, and got dressed. I also fixed my hair and put it into a messy bun.

I ran to the closet and put on my all black vans and that's when the twins started stirring in there sleep.

"Sistra?" Valentina yawned and rubbed her eyes as she sat up.

"Where are you going?" Gabriel asked as he to say up.

"Well, I was going to let you guys sleep while I ate breakfast, then take you guys back to the hotel and get your clothes, then we were going to stop by my boyfriends house so he can meet you guys."

Instead of answering, Valentina got up and went into the bathroom.

"Ok then.."

I picked up Gabriel off my bed and sat him down on the floor and we made our way downstairs.

"I'm taking the twins back to the hotel to get there clothes." I told them while I put a bagel in the toaster. We couldn't have cereal since the milk went bad.

"And then I'm going to Thomas's house."

"I think we should have bodyguards follow you." My dad said and I laughed.

"Lmfao, are you serious? I do not need a bodyguard, didn't I tell you what I did to that other guy?"

"Well obviously you didn't do a lot if he still got away."

"I freaking punched his head and kicked him in his knee. Hard. I don't know how he escaped. He must've had someone there watching."

"I'm not weak, I can defend my self." I added as I placed half the bagel in front of Gabriel, and the other half where Valentina would be sitting when she came down.

I opened the fridge and looked inside and grimaced. I grabbed the milk and shook it.

"Ew ew ew!" I quickly grabbed the now warm apple juice and grabbed two cups.

Apple juice can't go bad right?

I poured the apple juice in the cup and put in front of Gabriel and Valentina who was now downstairs.

"So can I go? Without a bodyguard."

"Yes... As long as Marco and Luca go with you."

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Sister and brother bonding time." Luca said and sarcastically clapped his hands.