Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eater

Sneak peek of Thomas's and Gabriella's love in the pic up top or on the side. "I'm not the jealous type, but what's mine is mine. End of story." & "I'll always love you Gabi, and I'll never stop."

This chapter isn't edit, I wanted to update fast enough for you guys so here ya go.

Gabriella's Pov•

I sat down in Thomas's lap as Giovanni and my dad started asking Valentino questions.

Haha.

Comfy, I know.

"Do you know the exact reason Vitaly helped Lia with her threats?" Silvio asked and Valentino's eyes flicked to mine.

He hesitated a moment before saying, "I don't know, fantastic head?" He answered and Luca chocked on the drink I bought him.

"Be serious." Gio barked.

Valentino started fidgeting with his fingers and his eyes flicked to mine again.

"Vitaly always loved Lia, way before you came along," He said after a short sigh.

"Way before you your family moved to the neighborhood and took control of everything. All three of us were best friends since pre school. Vitaly would talk about her all the time to me when she wasn't around, you could tell her loved her. Then you guys arrived in the middle of 10th grade and everything went down hill. The little interest Lia had in Vitaly was gone and it went to you, Silvio. She left us and went to you. Vitaly couldn't take it, he drifted apart also so I became friends with Gio,"

"Vitaly was jealous of you, Silvio. And Lia was jealous of Emilia. Those two combinations certainly don't go well together. When Lia came running back to him after you broke up with her 2 years after the twins were born, he was happy to do anything she wanted, as long as she stayed with him. That even meant he would sabotage his own sister relationship."

"He told her lies while you guys were together, and she believed him. One night Vitaly invited Gio over for some drinks with him and Emilia, and he got them both drunk and everything happened from that point on," Valentino flashed a disappointed glance at Gio.

"How do you even know all this." Silvio deadpanned.

At that question, Valentino smirked.

"I got him drunk one night and he spilled everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything..." Valentino leaned closer as he pronounced each word slowly and carefully.

"Is he tryna be sexy or something?" Thomas whispered in my ear and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you gay." Marco asked as I was about to ask the same question.

"And don't forget you have to be 100% honest with all the questions asked." Luca added grinning.

"That's a stupid question, he freakin has 3 kids with--" Giovanni started but Valentino cut him off.

"I'm bisexual."

I slapped my hand on my leg for dramatic effects. "Oh shit everybody, we have a freewheeling bisexual over here! Our next Magnus Bane everyone! Where the fuck is the glitter?" Thomas laughed along with me and the others looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"Book reference." I said and I heard a chorus of 'oh's'

"There stupid, your book references are funny baby." Thomas whispered when I faked pouted because no one got the joke.

"How many men have you liked before?" Giovanni asked randomly.

"3."Valentino pursed his lips like he knew what the next question was going to be.