The Rockstar's Secret

Read.Vote.Comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mooommmmm, I don’t wanna do this again” I told my mother

“Please Amethyst, I got this feeling that you’ll be accepted in this audition” my mom insisted

“If I’m not, Promise me it’s the last time you’ll drag me to auditions”

“I’m sure you’ll be accepted, you’re the most talented girl in the world” mom said

“You’re just saying that because I’m your daughter”

“But I-“she was interrupted

“Amethyst Walters!”

“That’s me!” I shouted

“You’re next!” the man said Okay I’m getting nervous right now. This is the big audition I’ve ever been. Because when the judges pick you, you’ll be an instant rockstar. Shocker right?

When I opened the door I saw the two judges, the first judge was in a black suit, he smiled at me, he’s like in his middle 20’s, and he looked very very handsome. The second was in a gray suit he looked very old and he’s very grumpy like the teacher in my school.

I started singing with my electric guitar. I’ve got this rockstar voice like Heart who sang Alone. Even huskier than her voice. Sometimes when I sing, some people mistake me for a boy. 

I sang Alone by Heart.

 When the song ended the judges clapped, then congratulated me.

“Congratulations Miss Walters”

“What the-Is it for real?”

“Yeah, you have a very good voice and you played your guitar very well. You’re talent is what we are looking for” the man in a black suit said

“Thanks”

“You’re welcome, I’ll come to your house tomorrow and we’ll discuss your career with your guardian”

“Okay goodbye, thanks again Mr.?”

“Anthony Williams”

“Goodbye!”

When I exited the room I told my mom that I was picked by the judges. She was so excited, as you see my mom is very supportive, she’s always there when I try for different auditions.

My dad passed away when I was 10 yrs. Old, I’m an only child, my mother did not cope that easily but she promised me that she will always be there for me. My father was the one who taught me how to play a guitar.

On the next day..

Mr. Williams came my mother prepared dinner for us.

After the dinner we got down to business. We sat in the sofa

“So Amethyst how old are you?” Mr. Williams asked

“I’m 16 yrs. Old Mr. Williams”

“Ok. You are still young Amethyst, if you pursue on having a successful career,you need to know who you are negotiating with”

“My father and I own a lot of talent agency, the most famous television network, famous productions, famous movies, famous commercials and a lot more. As you know we own the William Corporation, the most famous corporation in this industry” he said

What the- He owned the Williams Corporation?! That is like the most popular and the wealthiest corporation in the whole world! They are the one who discovered the most popular actors, actress, and rockstars that ever lived.

“Wow”

 That’s the only word that came out of my mouth. He just chuckled

“Yeah, so if you know, in just one performance on our network you could be the most popular rockstar in your generation”

What the- I never thought this could be so big. I glanced at my mom she just stared at Mr. Williams. She’s still taking in what he just said to us.

“But there is one little thing that you need to do”

“What is that ‘little thing’?”

……… He seemed reluctant on saying this ‘little thing’

“You need to act as a man on stage, television or in any performance.”

“ You will be known as Aaron Herrigel” He stated

“What the HELL!?” I never swear in my whole life but now is the first time that I ever swear. And in this moment, I’ve got a lot of swearing to do.