17:

Tessa's P.O.V.

Michael and I spent the whole day cuddling and at one point we started making out and it got a little heated. We decided not to go too far, we didn't want to rush into things. We ate a lot of snacks and sweets while watching some disney movies on my bed, turns out Michael is really secretive about his obsession with disney movies. We watched The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Lilo & Stitch, Frozen, and Princess and The Frog. We are now watching Big Hero 6;

"No Baymax, no", I whisper as the part where Baymax lets go in the portal comes, my eyes start to tear up and Michael cuddles me closer.

"Shh baby, it's okay." Mikey whispers in my ear. "It's just a movie"

"Shut up, you're crying too" I say, letting some tears fall on my cheek.

"No, my eyes are sweating" he says, trying to cover up the fact that he is crying. I turn to look at him and I wipe a tear with my thumb.

"Mikey?"

"Yes?"

"I really really like you" I whisper.

"I really really like you more" he whispers back, his green eyes are sparkling even though there is almost no light.

He connects his lips with mine and moves them softly and passionately. I close my eyes and let the moment be. He sits up, still not detaching his lips from mine. I sit on his lap and he puts his arms on my waist. His tongue licks my lips, begging for entrance and I let him. His tongue explores my mouth and my hand travel to his hair as I tug at it, earning a slight moan from him.

He detaches our lips and moves to my neck, he kisses a spot and starts sucking at it, making a purple mark appear. He continues this all down my neck, leaving a total of 6 hickeys.

-

If you're wondering; no, we did not have sex. We just made out for 15 more minutes, stupid Taylor had to awkwardly walk in on us, killing the mood.

"I have to go Tess, bye babe" Mikey said getting up from the couch and placing a peck on my lips.

"Bye"

-
-
-
okay omg I can't believe I haven't updated in a month wtf. I know this is short but the next chapter is probably going to be really long cuz its special:)))))
LOVE YOU, YOU WEIRDOS

stuck in the middle | muke triangleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें