14:

Tessa's P.O.V.

I heard the front door open and I ran to the door. Michael was walking inside when I jump in his arms. He's shocked but then wraps his arms around my waist and he holds me tight. We stay like this for a while until I get down.

We're looking at each others eyes and I feel the need to feel his lips against mine.

His bright green eyes staring at mine, filled with hope. His pink lips looking as soft as ever.

He starts to lean in and so do I, its not long until our lips finally connect with each other. I feel his soft lips against mine as I wrap my hands around his neck and him wrapping his around my waist. He pulls me to him, trying to pull me closer. I tug his hair with my right hand I hear a slight moan escape his lips, I feel the vibration on my lips.

We both pull away, catching our breath. He smiles at me and I copy his actions.

"Perfect time as ever to ask you something" he says smirking.

"Go on, Clifford"

"Tessa Elizabeth Bradley, will you go out with me?" He says trying to sound professional. I let out a soft chuckle before responding.

"Of course, idiot" I say reaching on my tippy toes, placing a peck on his lips.

"Good, now let's eat the ice cream I got you!" He says looking at the bag that's now on the floor. I laugh and grab it.

"Rocky Road? How'd you know?" I ask. Rocky Road is my favorite ice cream flavor.

"I just grabbed it because it was my favorite" he says laughing. Oh, that laugh.

This is good, having this person in your life who picked you up when someone let you down, they saved you. That person is Michael.

Hah, Luke who?

I'm happy and that's what matters, Michael makes me happy.

(a/n): omg super short! Sorry! Check forsaken out though <3