16:

Tessa's P.O.V.

I ran to Mikey after I closed the door shut on Luke. He looked confused when I jumped on his lap and hugged him but he hugged back.

"It's okay babe, just tell me what's wrong" he said softly, making me calm down a little.

"Luke apologized and wanted me to break up with you so I could go with him, so I gave him a piece of my mind and came here to make sure you weren't gone, I can't loose you Mikey" I whisper, still hugging him.

"And you won't" he whispered back. He tightened his grip around me, to assure me he wasn't going anywhere.

-
-
-
1 week later

I woke up early this morning, due to some loud music comings from downstairs. I yawn and get up, brush my teeth and pee. I make my way downstairs and I see Taylor with a mop cleaning the floor while having a dance session. I laugh at her, making her jump at the sound of my voice.

"Morning Tessy poo!" She sings in a cheery tone.

"You seem awfully happy this morning, what's up?" I ask.

"Guess who asked me out?" She squeals with excitement.

"Who?" I ask.

"KFC BLONDE BOY!" She yells out.

"ASHTON ASKED YOU OUT? OH MY GOD TAYLOR!"

"YES, IM SO HAPPYYYY!" She starts dancing with the music and I laugh and join her.

-

I was in my room, texting Mikey when I got and incoming call, it was Luke. I decide to answer it.

"Hello?" I say through the phone.

"Tessa, oh my god. I'm so sorry about what I said. Look, I'm sorry about everything. Can we go back to what it was like before that..." He says with a hopeful tone, "best friends?"

"Okay, I forgive you. But Luke, it's not going to be the same. You basically told me to dump Michael, your best friend! I don't know what's gotten into you Luke, but you need to fix it, when you do... give me a call" I say before hanging up.

I sigh, this is horrible.

Me: Mikeybearrr...come overrrrr. I nweed ur kisses :((

Michael: aww my wittle baby misses me. I'll be over wittle babe.

I smile, Michael treats me right. We've been getting to know each other this past week and we have a lot in common. He's the sweetest guy and I wouldn't change him for anything.

-

Michael has just arrived and is now on my bed. I get up from my position and sit on his lap, facing him. I place my hands on around his neck and he puts his around my waist. He smiles and I copy him. I place a peck on his lips. And another one.
And another one.
He chuckles at my actions.

"Babe, you are adorable" he smiles. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"You bought me rocky road ice cream" I giggle.

He laughs and continues kissing me.

(a/n): sorry it's 1am and I'm tired! Anyways check out my other account with this really cool story called unspoken! Its @itsxiara :)