8:

Tessa's P.O.V.
1 week later

I haven't gotten out of the house in a week, all because of Luke. I've been moping around everyday. It's summer and I don't have anything to do.

Taylor said I should get out, but I don't wanna. I just sit in my bed or my tv and watch netflix. It's the same routine everyday.

It's Friday. There's a party at Calum's today. The reason there are a lot of parties is because some kind of award they won. I don't know, but I don't wanna go. Taylor is friends with them too, and she's going.

I'm currently in my bed thinking.

Taylor appears in my room after a while.
"Get up, you need to get ready for the party" she says.

"I'm not going" I say.

"Yes you are, now get up"

I groan. "But, what if Luke is there?"

"Easy, ignore him" she says smirking and leaving.

Fine, but if I'm gonna see Luke, he'll regret kissing that girl.

I smile at my thought and look in my closet. Hmm what to wear? I look and look until i find the perfect thing. A black knee length dress. I grab it with some black heals and go into the bathroom.

I shower and go to my room. I dress myself and look in the mirror.

Not bad Tessa.

I curl my brown hair and brush it so it'll look messy. I apply some foundation, some bronzer and a light lipgloss. I put on eyeliner, winging it out at the end; then I apply mascara. I look once more on the mirror before I head downstairs.

I look at Taylor, she's wearing a pastel purple short dress, with some nude heels and she has on light natural makeup. Her dirty blonde hair is straight and her blue eyes sparkle.

"oh my god Tay! You look amazing!" She smiles.

"Well, you look much more amazing" she says giggling.

"Let's go!"

We head to the car and get in. Taylor drives us to Calum's. We arrive and get out of the car.

I hear the loud music and I hesitate before I enter. I see the people dancing and drinking. I find myself looking for Luke. I see him talking to Ashton and Calum. Taylor makes her way over there while I go get a drink or should i say soda? I grab a coke and sit in the staircase. I sigh and take a sip.

"You look lost" says someone with a chuckle. I look to my left and see Michael.

"Hey to you too" I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't be like that" he says chuckling again. "You look beautiful by the way"

"Thank you very much" I answer taking another sip.

"Try this" he says handing me his beer. I innocently take a sip and instantly hate it.

"Ewwww" I say making a face and he laughs.

"Why are you here if you don't wanna?" He asks sitting beside me.

"I wanted to make someone jealous, but when I got here I got too scared to face him" I say looking down.

"You really wanna make him jealous?" He says raising his eyebrow. I nod and he grabs his beer and goes to the sink. He empties his beer in the sink and washes the can, he then grabs my coke and pours the liquid in the beer can. I put on a confused face as I watch him. He smiles and hands me the beer can with the soda.

"Listen, if you want to make him jealous you need to drink, since you don't drink. But you're gonna be sober, I know this other part is weird but you need to dance with another guy; me. If you don't want to it's o-"

"Sure" I cut him off smirking.

I grab his hand and we go to the dance floor (at least that's what it looked like). I grind against him as he grabs my waist grinding against me. We go like this for some time. I have the 'beer' in my hand and take a sip once in a while. I search for Luke, but I can't find him. I take a look at Michael, he's biting his lip and smiling. I stop and drag Michael outside.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"He wasn't even looking" I answer.

"He's missing out" Michael says smiling.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything" he says.

"Do you hang out with me because I'm hot?" He looks hurt yet angry.

"Why would you think that? Of course not." I smile and hug him, he hugs me back. We let go.

"I gotta go to the bathroom" I say truthfully.

"I'll be waiting" he says chuckling.

I go upstairs and try and find the bathroom. I open a door and stay in shock when I see the scene.

Luke having sex with that girl again.