Chapter 9. The Dread Doctors

Third Person POV

Stiles ran. He ran for his life. He had never thought he would ever run this fast.

He ran to the nearest place he could find, the school library. He tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge. He looked to his right and pulled out the library key card and quickly swiped it before running in.

As soon as he got in, he quickly tried to find a place to hide. Right before he was about to move, he heard footsteps coming from behind the library door, and someone unlocking it. So he quickly ran behind one of the bookcases.

Stiles peaked from behind the case and he tightly gripped the wrench he had used to try fixing his car. The vibrations of a phone startled him, and he began feeling his pockets, in search for his phone, but it wasn't there.

"You dropped your phone." Donovan teased.

Stiles mentally slapped himself for not realizing he had dropped his phone while he had been running.

"It's Skylar, should I text her back?" Donovan said, raising Stiles' phone, before declining the call. "You don't really know who I am, do you, Stiles?" he asked. Stiles squinted his eyes as he looked at him, confused. "Maybe you.. heard about my father? Did your dad tell you about him?" Stiles blinked rapidly. "Did Sheriff Stilinski, ever tell you about the time he was still deputy and his partner got caught in a shoot out?" he continued.

"Did he tell you a bullet shattered my dads' T-9 vertebra? Went right through his spinal cord. You know what that means?" he said, as he walked around. "It means everything below his waist, is useless. And not just his legs."

"I bet he told you some of it." Donovan said. "But I bet he probably left out the part, where he was sitting in a car, calling for backup, while my dad was going in alone?"

"Did he tell you that he was too scared? Too much of a frightened little bitch to go in after him?" Stiles tensed at his words. "Or do scared little bitches, not tell their bitch sons about their failures?" Stiles nostrils flared and his jaw clenched, he was getting angrier and angrier by every word.

"And how they put their partner in a wheelchair for the rest of his life." Donovan was obviously doing it on purpose, to piss him off. "Then there's the bitch son, walking all over the place, like he somewhat owns it." he added.

"Don't even get me started about your sister? Even though she's a bratty little bitch, she's still pretty hot, I'd bang her any day." Stiles had to restrain himself from going out and charging at him.

"She's in danger, you know?" he added.

There was a deep silence after that, and Stiles looked to his left and could see Donovan climbing up the stairs. He could hear his footsteps, and Stiles slowly moved behind another bookshelf. Then the silence came again.

Stiles licked his lips nervously, and as he was about to start walking again, a hand grabbed him from between the shelves behind him.

Stiles struggled to get out of Donovans' hold, which caused him to fall back with the bookcase, and he dropped his wrench. Donovan pulled Stiles up and dragged him to the construction zone, but Stiles pushed him using his elbow in the face, which caused Donovan to fall. As Stiles began to climb up onto one of the structures, he could hear Donovan yell.

Donovan quickly got up and began to climb up after him, right before grabbing onto his leg. "Don't worry Stiles, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to kill your sister, Skylar."

"I'm just going to eat your legs." he growled, before his eyes began turning white.

Stiles held tightly onto the structure, before he spotted a screw. He began to try reaching out for it, but Donovan would just keep on pulling his leg. After a few moments of struggling, he finally pulled the screw, and one of the construction wood had fallen down, right onto Donovan.