Chapter 8

Dani was now in the Realm of Reach and was endlessly searching for Chippie. The Realm of Reach was a place like no other. There was light but yet was no light, it was destruction but yet not destruction, it was ever changing but yet still the same and it was everything while also being nothing. Dani didn't have a clue where to start since there wasn't a beginning or an ending and he was completely lost. "Where am I supposed to go," Dani asked himself. Dani started walking and he was only getting more confused. He walked for hours but seemed to be getting nowhere. He stopped to think about how to find chippie when he heard, "So Dani you finally arrived?" Dani quickly tried to spot whoever was talking but saw nothing and was quick to get ready for a fight. "Oh Dani there is nothing to fear here, for we don't exist and yet we do," Said the mysterious person. Dani said, "What do you mean?" The other voice began to speak again, "You see in here you never existed and neither did I but we do exist for we are here right now in this moment." Dani only stood there ready to fight and he screamed, "Where's Chippie!" There was a silence and Dani screamed it again. "You wish to find what you seek but to lose what you lost" Said the voice. Dani got enraged and shouted, "Tell Me!" Dani took his sword and cast it into a ground which caused a massive explosion. Dani could see a palace looking place, it looked devastated destroyed and like it couldn't last much longer. "There," Dani said as he went running towards it. Meanwhile there were two people watching as Dani went running towards the place and they both were waiting to strike him down. "Well it looks like he is heading to his doom," Said one of them. "Well my new servant, are you going to eradicate him?" Said DeNova. There was a third person in there and they only nodded then charged towards Dani. Dani made it to the palace place only to find something he didn't expect. It was Chippie but there was something wrong with her, she wasn't herself, she had a blood lust look in her eyes and only seemed to be filled with anger towards him.

Chippie was no longer her usual self anymore and right before Dani could speak she knocked him to the ground. Dani took a minute to realize what just happened and then he realized that he was knocked to the ground with excruciating force. "Oh my Dani, this is quite the show but please don't hold back because she certainly wont!" Said DeNova with a smirk. Dani looked over at Chippie only to see she was preparing to finish him and he was trying to get up so he could stop her. "Chippie please.." Dani said trying to get up. Chippie was charging at him at full blast and was about to end him when Dani shouted, "Remember who you are!" Dani shouted with all his might hoping she would wake up from this trance she was in. "Give up Dani, It is over!" DeNova said as he vanished away. Chippie goes to slash Dani down but he grabs her sword by the hand and it cuts up his hand deeply. He was bleeding heavily and was standing in front of her when he said, "Chippie you have to remember me, I am Dani, the guy you are in love with, your forever after.." Dani collapsed to the ground from the excess loss of blood. Chippie stood over him and stared at him lifeless on the ground. 

Dani jerked awake in a hospital bed and looked over to see Chippie looking at him, "Chippie, how did you... when did we-" Chippie interrupted him and said, "Dani, nothing happened you have been in a coma for the past three months." Dani looked at her in shock and said, "But i thought that-" Chippie only shook her head and said, "Take it easy okay? You have alot of recovering to do." Dani laid there trying to remember what happened and said, "What happened?" She stood there for a moment and said, "It was three months ago, you were on your way back home from a trip when you lost control of your car and crashed it, you are lucky to be alive and so we all have been waiting for you to awake." He looked at her and said, "But I thought you were taken from me, and i was going to rescue you and-" Chippie giggled and said, "That is cute but... no that's not what happened" She turned away in tears and said, "We still have a wedding to have and we are three months late." Dani laid there then said, "Okay well as soon as im out of here we will be married." Chippie smiled with tears and agreed to what he said.