Chapter 1

BAM! Dani woke up terrified upon the ground. He seemed to have fallen out of his bed from that terrifying nightmare. Dani got up and walked outside and looked at the stars and wondered if this was a warning of what's to come. He didn't sleep at all after that dream, which didn't help him because he really did have a final to take the next day. He decided to go and practice since he was up at his training field late at night. The next day Dani was still there training when his friend Clark came and told him he had five minutes to make it to the exam. "Oh crap," Dani said in a hurry and started running. Dani ran all the way there, although he was fully exhausted and could feel the fatigue of the night before. Dani makes it with only thirty seconds to spare and looks terrible. "Let the exam begin, there will be three rounds, only three rounds, and whoever gives up will be eliminated," the exam proctor said with a stern look.

Dani's first round was to fight a guy named zippie, whose specialty was speed and agility. Dani got into position and ready to fight zippie, but he was so tired he couldn't even focus. The match began with the signaling fire from a gummy dragon's fire breath. Zippie moved so quickly Dani was already put to the ground in seconds. Dani started getting back up when zippie came around and kicked him up in the air and slammed him down to the ground. He slammed him so hard down that there was a crater the shape of his body. Dani couldn't move at all, he felt his self about to just pass out when he heard a voice saying "don't give up, remember you're the hope of them all!" Dani arose to his feet feeling back to normal, he didn't know how but he didn't have time to ask because, Zippie was coming for him again. This time Dani dodged it and grabbed zippie's leg and pulled it, causing him to fall over. Dani then took out his two swords and got ready for him to get up. Zippie got up and looked at Dani prepared to fight at his fullest. "I must say, you're very good but, you're not good enough yet!" Zippie said while zipping towards Dani at full speed. Dani blocked zippie's first strike but missed his first strike towards him. Zippie came around to hit him when Dani vanished from his vision and stopped to find him. This caused Dani to gain an opening to strike him down and he took it. Dani struck him as hard as he could as many times as he possibly could. Zippie fell to one knee and Dani came closer holding up one sword, "Admit defeat, I beg of you to admit defeat, I don't want to destroy you, my friend" Dani said in a sorrowful voice. Zippie looked at him and his eyes changed, "I'll never admit defeat to the likes of you!" Dani was caught off guard and thrown around so fast he couldn't react. Dani's swords were tossed to the ground and he couldn't get to them. Dani was tossed to the ground and this time zippie came back with all the force he could. Dani saw no hope for winning this when an exam proctor stops zippie and takes him away. Dani couldn't move and soon went unconscious after it was over.

A few weeks later Dani woke up in a hospital and he could see someone sleeping in a chair near him. He couldn't tell who it was until they turned to the side and he saw her face. "chippie," he whispered silently, "I never meant to worry you." Chippie woke up and looked at him and said "Dani, I came to see if you were okay, im glad you are." "Come here Chippie, please," Dani said Calmly to her. Chippie got closer to him and he pulled her close, " I need to tell you something." Chippie smiled and said, "I already know," she leaned in and kissed him softly. Dani looked at her and said "I Love you chippie." He smiled at her and she smiled at him, thus starting their story of love and many, many troubles.