Chapter 3

In the dead of the night, Chippie was sleeping and Dani was outside on the roof of the house. He was looking at the stars and thinking about what happened a few days ago. He's been doing this constantly since the event and he's worried about the safety of Chippie. He got up and went for a walk in the village to try and clear his head before going back inside. The streets were empty, there wasn't anybody around, and it was like a total ghost town. The whole village was quiet, just too quiet and Dani soon felt like someone was following him, but he didn't have anything to protect himself. He couldn't afford anything to happen right now Cause, the village has been keeping a close eye on him since Chippie came back and he never seems to get any privacy anymore. He hid the sword he received the other day from Xeno and the sword Chippie got from KariEsta. Dani only kept these things secret from everyone just to cause less suspicion and to protect him and Chippie. He kept walking the village hoping whoever was following him would soon go away. Meanwhile back at the house, where Chippie was supposed to be sleeping, Chippie was awake and knew everything that was going on. "Dani, just be safe and come back safe," She whispered while looking out the window. Ever since KariEsta gave her the knowledge and that sword, she has known everything happening at all times. She never told Dani this because, she thought he needed some privacy ever since everyone kept following him around and although she hated that fact she couldn't do anything about it. Just as she was going back to the bed to lay down, a great horrific pain came from her head and she could see something horrible about to happen to Dani. She quickly grabbed her sword disobeying Dani's wish to keep it hidden and went running out of the door in a hurry. Dani on the other hand, was still trying to lose whoever was following him when all of a sudden an ambush happened and he was surrounded on all sides. Dani didn't know what to do, he couldn't run from them, he couldn't fight them because, he had nothing to fight with and he was just trapped. In the next moment all of them pounced at once and he was sure that was the end when for whatever reason they all just collapsed to the ground. Dani looked around to see what happened when he saw Chippie coming out of the shadows with the sword she was given, "What are you doing here, are you insane?!" he said in a surprised and an agitated tone. "I had to come to help you, I just couldn't let them all do it," she said in a sorrowful voice. Dani got closer to her and whispered, "You are hiding something from me aren't you?" She only stood there not knowing what to say when he said, "you knew this was going to happen, how did you know, and I thought you were asleep?" She looked at him in the eyes and said, "I knew because I know all things, I know when you're sitting on the roof at night, I've known everything for the past few days, and if I didn't come here, you wouldn't be here right now." Dani only looked at her and then just backed away from her. She was trying to get close but, he just kept getting farther away until she couldn't get to him anymore, and she stood there feeling like she made the worst mistake of her life. 

The next day Dani still hasn't talked to her and he doesn't know how to approach her anymore at the moment. He walked around the village but, nothing he did could erase anything that happened from his mind, and he felt horrible for what he did the night before. He decided that he needed to go back to her and apologize. When he got there he noticed she wasn't even there and he needed to find her so he looked for her everywhere. He checked the usual places and everywhere unusual to find her. He got exhausted from running around and stopped at the gate when he was told she left the village. He didn't know what to think about that, he only went and got the sword he got from Xeno and he left the village after her. Meanwhile in the village, the elder was walking around the village when the Special Forces came and told him Dani had left the village. "Finally that troublesome guy is gone," the elder said with a pause then continued to speak, "See milady, now you can get back to your life where you belong." Chippie was being held there and couldn't leave at all. She was being held so they could get rid of Dani and get her back into her old royal life. The main problem for Chippie wasn't that they were pushing them apart, but the knowing of the fate Dani is going to take and she knew she had to get away or he's not going to be able to see her again. "Milady, now watch as they get rid of that nuisance once and for all!" the elder said with quite a strange smile. "You can't, you just can't, I love him, I can't let-" She said in a powerful painful scream when she was cut off by the elder, "You will let it happen milady, or I will put you on trial for treason and immediate execution, you will not speak of this again and you will not try to go to him." She only looked at him with horror and broke into tears. The elder was watching as the Special Forces surrounded Dani on all sides and he was giving the signal to execute him. In this moment something magnificent happened, Chippie let out a powerful scream, which Dani heard and he knew what was going on in that moment. Chippie broke free and her sword appeared into her hand and she spoke, "Call off your order, or I will execute you myself, my dear old elder." The elder stood there and didn't move until he spoke, "You think you can execute me, of all people you think you can execute me, I am the one in control of this village and you'll have to try harder to execute me!"

 Meanwhile outside the village, Dani is surrounded but he is enraged by all of them and grips his sword tightly and screams, "You are all going to pay for what you've done!" He charges at them with all he's got, he's cutting them down one by one until there's only one left and he stares this one down. This last one has a special rank and knows exactly how to take Dani down. "You sure took out all of my men, I am sure you know what this means of course," The guy said. Dani only looked at him and said, "Yeah, it means your next!" They both stared each other down while in the village Chippie was still ready to strike and she wasn't that big on forgiveness this time. "Call off your order, I warn you again," She said in a stern voice. The elder smirked and then a dark energy came over him and the skin of the elder burns off. Chippie gasped and watched in horror as she sees him turn into the devilish creature Dani described in an old nightmare. "Now milady, tell me how you're going to stop me," he said with his devilish claw like hand reaching for her at high speed. She barely had time to react and blocked the attack but was forced out of the walls. She went flying across the air and was slammed to the ground by this devilish creature. "Whats wrong, I thought you were going to save your dear ole Dani," he said with a smirk. Chippie on laid there in agony when she asked, "Who are you?" and he replied with, "I am Denova, the powerful and the great, galaxies tremble, and I made the heavens to fall to their demise." Denova raised up his sword and yelled, "This is your demise, have fun in the afterlife!"

Meanwhile outside of the village Dani was still in a deadly standoff with the special ranked of the Special Forces. "I must say, you aren't half bad, but you're also not good enough to defeat me," Dani said while griping his sword. The other guy looked at him and said, "Then why don't I reveal my true power to you Dani, I am not all you think I am, I am much greater!" Dani only looked at him with curiosity and got ready for whatever was to come. He was about to strike when an overwhelming pain came to him and caused him to be paralyzed in the spot. He fell to his knees when the last Special Forces guy came and held his sword next to his head, "What a shame, looks like you won't be saving her this time, but you never needed her anyways and she never needed-" He was cut off when Dani Slashed him across the chest. Dani was now getting back up, his eyes were filled with this anger, but this wasn't no normal anger, it was an anger that was righteous and in his eyes was this love that was unbreakable. The other guy fell to the ground and Dani stood over him ready to end it. "So what now Dani, you're going to end me now, you must be mistaken because right at this moment someone is dealing with that girl you are so in love with," He said with a smirk and Dani said, "Who is it, who is dealing with her?" The guy only laughed at Dani and then said, "Someone who you know quite well, he haunts your dreams." As soon as he said that a terrified look came over Dani's face and he knew that he had to save her now. The guy was getting to his feet when Dani turned around and said, "You aren't going anywhere," and Dani took his sword and forced it through the guys body. Dani leaves and runs to the village as fast as he can to get there. He was hoping that he wouldn't be too late, because he needed to be there to save her, he couldn't let something happen to her and he knew he was her only hope.