Chapter 4

Dani was on his way to Chippie as fast as he could to save her from the horrible fate that could befall her. The people around the scene of DeNova only watched in horror and he picked her up by the color of her shirt and said, "It is a shame milady that you had to meet your demise on this day in front of all these people." She only struggled for a little, but she go too tired to continue the struggle, she said, "Dani," and she blacked out. Dani was coming as fast as he could when he saw DeNova clutching her in his hand and raising his hand to finish her off. When Dani saw this something inside busted out, and he lost all the fear he once had. His eyes were now different, they showed no fear, but an anger one can only feel when someone they love is being harmed, or almost eradicated by someone else's hand and Dani gripped his sword aiming straight at DeNova. DeNova was making his final strike at Chippie when all of a sudden Dani slashed DeNova away and put Chippie in a safe place and said, "I'm sorry but I'll come back, I promise," he then ran off to DeNova, who had this devilish smile and a look for a lust for Dani to be eradicated. Dani stared DeNova down and was filled with a complete rage towards him and he gripped his sword so tight that his hand began to bleed. "Oh Dani, I never expected you to show up, I thought the last time we met, you learned your lesson on messing with me," DeNova said with such aggression. Dani only walked closer to him and said, "Last time I didn't have much to fight for, I was weak back then, but this time ill eradicate you myself DeNova!" DeNova only laughed and said, "Eradicate me?" he walked closer to Dani. They were getting closer and the whole village could sense that something horrible was going to happen. "Get out of here now!" Dani said to all the villagers. They stood there for a minute until Dani yelled, "Now!" The villagers left at once and Dani only kept his eye on DeNova. "Clearing the area eh, Dani?" DeNova said with a sly smirk. "Yeah this is our fight not theirs," Dani said getting ready to strike. DeNova made the gesture to strike him and Dani didn't move until DeNova looked away. Dani struck his sword at DeNova but, nothing happened to him and Dani was now in a shock from all this. "Oh I am so very sorry Dani, was I supposed to get hurt?" DeNova said while not looking at him. Dani tried again until he got exhausted and DeNova slashed Dani. He was hit badly and went flying back from DeNova. He crashed into a house and couldn't move at all. "Dani get up, it is time to be eradicated once and for all, and don't you dare waste my time today!" DeNova said rushing over to him. DeNova grabbed Dani by the leg and tossed him into another wall made of stone. Dani was now in really bad condition and couldn't even get up now. His eyesight was so blurry, he couldn't even make sense of the things happening around him anymore and DeNova was getting closer more enraged than ever. "Is this- is this my end?" He thought to himself while blacking out. DeNova was coming to erase his existence and Dani couldn't even defend himself anymore. As DeNova got closer to Dani, a group of Special Forces completely surrounded him and Dani was completely blacked out.

                "Dani, Dani can you hear me?" A voice said to Dani softly. "Who- who are you, am I dead?" Dani said back to the voice. "No, just open your eyes and look at me, it's okay," the voice said back to dani. Dani opened his eyes and he saw Chippie. "Chippie, you are okay?" Dani said excitedly. She only sat in silence and said, "The only way I will be is if you can find your true power inside you and release it" she said in a sorrowful voice. "Why do you sound so down or sad?" Dani said getting closer to her. "Dani he-"She stopped and looked away and Dani said, "He what?" and she turned away and said back to him, "He has my heart, soul, mind, he has me in his grip and that's why I'm trying to help you," She said to him. Dani only stared at her and became enraged at DeNova. "Don't do that Dani, Don't get angry it won't help, it's your weakness," she said turning back to him. "Please listen to me, that isn't your true power, that is what makes him stronger than you, or your deepened sadness, it powers him, just please think on what motivates you," She said to him already knowing the true answer. Dani looked at her and then said, "what motivates me, well it is you Chippie, you are my motivation, the reason I get up every day, and why I'm fighting right now, but what is it called then?" She stood there and said, "Love, its love Dani, it is called True Love, That is what your true power is, Don't deny it because DeNova is only the part of you full of hatred, anger, sadness, and your despair." Dani was surprised to hear all this and he nodded his head to her. "I promise I won't let you down, I will save you I guarantee it with my life!" Dani said now fully ready to fight. She kissed him and said, "I'll be waiting for you my love." Dani then closed his eyes and could feel himself being placed back into the place he blacked out.

                Meanwhile DeNova had just wiped out the last soldier under the Special Forces and was now ready to finish what he started before. When he turned around he saw Dani standing up and was fully ready to fight. DeNova looked at him and said, "Oh my, looks like they delayed me enough that you are awake, however ill still eradicate you here and now, and that girl you love shall be next." Dani didn't show any anger towards him and said, "Too bad it won't work," DeNova looked at him and said, "And just how is that?" Dani smirked and said, "Because I know how to defeat you now," DeNova just laughed at him until Dani slashed off his hand. DeNova was now shocked and said, "How- How dare you!" Dani watched as DeNova got angrier and started slashing at him at a rapid rate. Dani didn't have any trouble dodging these because, the slashes were filled with so much hate and no coordination that it wasn't difficult. "It is a shame DeNova, that I was the one giving you your power but now, I have power from Chippie and it is called True Love!" Dani said slashing DeNova across the chest, which tossed DeNova far away. Dani knew it wasn't over and he was ready for DeNova's secret attack. Everything got quiet, too quiet and Dani was aware of what was about to happen. DeNova showed up from Behind and made a strike at Dani. He missed Dani because Dani moved then gripped DeNova's sword in his hand and struck DeNova straight where his heart should've been. DeNova screamed in this agony like none have heard before and it pierced the ears of everyone who could hear it. Dani only watched as he began to turn into this black goo and soon he disappeared completely after saying, "This isn't over, you have only defeated a fourth of me and when I come for you next time, you won't be so lucky!" He soon was just a puddle of black goo until it vanished from sight and Dani went as fast as he could to Chippie. Dani got to her and she was just lying there where he left her. Dani knelt beside her saying, "Wake up, you have to wake up now, please," He busted into tears and cried beside her. He was holding her hand crying and saying, "Please," over and over again and after a while he heard a whisper, "I love you." Dani looked at her and saw that her eyes were opening up. Dani said, "are you okay?" and she said, "thanks to you my love, I love you so much and im so sorry that-" Dani cut her off and said, "No, I'm sorry, I should've never left, forgive me, I love you so much," She nodded and pulled him in to a kiss and said, "We shall be forever and always okay?" Dani only smiled and said, "Forever and always