Chapter 5

It has been months since the encounter with DeNova and peace has seemed to finally be in place. Dani and Chippie are living their lives as they should. Chippie is back within her throne room and Dani is back to his normal training as always. The have seen each other much less due to having to put order back to the village. Today however is a marvelous day for them both, a sacred day if you will and that is where the story shall pick back up.

Dani was outside the palace of which Chippie was inside and he knew he shouldn't get her out of there but, that won't stop him. Dani was approaching the door when a guard said, "You don't need to be here right now, milady is-"Dani cut him off and said, "Eh, I don't care and don't forget I have more authority than you, ReBo." He only bowed his head to Dani and let him through the door. Dani got closer to the door when he could hear the people speaking behind the door, and he heard, "We have to stop this now, this village has gotten worse since DeNova was defeated and we must act fast milady," one guy said when Chippie said, "You think it just happens in seconds that this good place we have recovers from that, I am shocked general AlMust that you would say such a thing to me in my presence." Dani knew that she most likely knew he could hear it all and just didn't say anything. Dani was going to open the door when he heard, "It is all Dani's fault, if he never came here, then none of this would've happened milady, you must exile him now, I know that you-"General AlMust was saying until cut off from Dani busting through the door. "You think I am the problem, if I recall correctly, your men were made to be weak little men with no power, and if memory serves I saved this village and her highness too, so if you have a problem with me then you have a problem with her," Dani said with an angry voice. Everyone in that room was silent until Dani said, "Milady I must request you come with me, for I promise you that you won't regret it and it is much very urgent business." Chippie only nodded and said, "I am so very sorry gentlemen, but I must go now, for my duties are always calling me and please accept my most humble apologies." Dani and Chippie walked out of the room, then when no one could see them, they started running out of the room and laughing about how they didn't care that they were blowing off important stuff. They made it to the room of Chippie and Dani stood outside waiting for her to change into something more common than the formal clothes. She came back out and Dani saw that she was now wearing some raggedy pants and an old shirt. They both started running to the outside of the palace and couldn't wait to see what was to come to be.

They were walking around the village when Chippie asked, "Where are we going by the way?" Dani only kept walking and saying, "You have to trust me alright?" Dani said with a smile. She kept walking with him until they got to a stream and she said, "This is where we first met," She said with a smile. He looked at her and pulled her closer to him. "You remember how we met?" he said with a smile. She replied with, "Yeah I remember, it was a while back and you were in trouble with a bunch of people for pranking everyone and I took the heat for you," he looked at her and said, "Yeah and you got grounded and you told me that I would have to make up for it, so tell me-"She cut him off and said, "Yeah you made it up," she kissed him gently holding onto him. He then said, "Good then this won't bother you," He pulled away from her and said, "I am leaving you, I don't and I have never loved you, you have only been a part of getting even with you, now that my debt I spaid im leaving you to spend your days alone without me because I have never needed you!" Her eyes burst into tears and she had a look of a horrible pain come over her. "Dani how, what, how can you just-" Dani cut her off and said, "Because you are the most waste of my time and I want my time back," she looked away and started running away. The trees around were all turning into the most terrifying trees she has ever known, the water turned into a blackness and the happiness in the world was disappearing. She kept running and found herself upon a cliff. She went to come back down but she saw Dani with a bunch of people. She tried to see a way around them when Dani said, "This is your fate your highness, nothing but destruction for you my dear!" She backed away when she tripped over a fallen tree and she started backing away in a backwards crawl. Dani and the others got closer to her when she got up again and ran back up the cliff. She was trapped and all the people had this pure evil in their eyes. "Dani please, I love you please remember your love for me too, Dani please-" Dani cut her off and said, "I will not remember a lie Chippie," He grabbed her by the collar of her shit and said, "Goodbye your highness!" He threw her off the edge and watched as she fell closer to the raging ocean with rocks waiting for her collision.

Chippie woke up screaming and Dani gout to her and said, "Chippie what is wrong?" She only shook with a terror that no one had ever seen and she looked at him and pushed him away. Dani didn't know what happened, but he knew he had to do something quick to calm her down and he said, "Baby listen to me, I know you are scared but listen to me, I love you and It was only a dream okay, just please calm down because whatever it is will never happen okay?" She was hesitant and said quietly, "Please Danu," There was a pause when she said, "Hold me close and never let go." Dani held her close and comforted her into the night and never left her side until she was okay. Dani kept whispering to her, "it's okay I promise, I am not going anywhere and I love you so much okay, nothing will change that, even if you believe I don't, I always do and I never will stop okay, just it's okay I love and need you so much because I am in love with you Chippie and I always will be," He continued to tell her that until she fell asleep in his arms. He stayed with her throughout the night holding her as tight as he could. Meanwhile outside of the house, a shadowy figure was watching as he comforted her and smirked. "I must say, this one is special, Dani Stardust of the village of Broken memorized dreams, well now I wonder how I will finish you off and I bet I know your weakness." Dani sensed something then looked out the window to see a shadowy figure leaving and he didn't go to pursue him, because he needed to be there for Chippie. Dani kept on his alertness to be sure that they would be safe and that he could keep her safe as long as he could. He could sense something terrible was coming for them and he had to be prepared. "I will keep you safe Chippie, I swear it on my life!" Dani said to her while she slept.