Attempted Kidnap

Începe de la început

"Kagome-chan!" yelled Kaname running to her and then hugging her to death.

"C-c-can't breathe" Said Kagome coughing a little from the loss of breath.

"Onii-san" Kagome struggles to say. "please let me go, I can't breath."

Kaname loosened his grip but still had a hold of her. Kagome groaned at this causing Yako and Saito to chuckle. Sebastian and Neuro were a bit bothered at how a male was so close to their Kagome, even if it's her brother.

"I'll let you go if you call me something cute like 'Nii-chan' or 'Nii-kun' or even 'Aniki', but in a cute way." Kaname whined, tightening his grip thinking that his little sister would call him something cute with her cute expression.

Kagome paled at this and began to struggle a little, but was beginning to lose hope when her brother tightened his grip again, determind to see the look.

Him and his stupid sister complex! Kagome thought loudly in her head.

Everyone watched this happened with a hint of amusement in their eyes, while Sebastian and Neuro's were filled with a bit of anger.

After a few seconds Kagome had an idea. "O-o-okay I give up, let m-m-me go Nii-chan." said Kagome who was about to faint, knowing he would fall for it.

Kaname had a big smile on his face when he heard her answer before letting her go.

But that was a mistake. The moment he let go of her Kagome disappeared in a quick sprint, from there to her room in seconds leaving a gust of wind behind her, before locking the door to her room.

Kaname was shocked at what has happened and froze.

He then disappeared, only to sit in a corner, infront of a tree sulking. "She...ran away...and I...didn't see...that face."

Yako, Saito and Ciel sweat dropped at seeing the event, but then ignored it as they continued their afternoon snack.

Sebastian smirked and walked behind Ciel whispering. Ciel just nodded in understanding before waving his hand in a 'shoo'ing motion.

Sebastian bowed to him and left.

Kagome's Room,

"That was close" Kagome breathed. "He has gotten stronger with in the past month." she noted.

I should have saw it coming since it's Nii-san. she sighed. Just then she felt a dark presense coming towards her room, the person, she was certain of who it was, stopped right behind her door knocked.

"Come in" she said sitting straight up on the bed staring at the person.

"Do you need something, Sebastian?" Kagome wondered in a quiet voice.

"I just came to bring you a your afternoon snack along with your afternoon tea, seeing as you left after you arrived." he mused remembering how the object of his and Neuro's affection's brother acted. He then closed the door behind him to give a good view of a silver tray holding Kagome afternoon snacks to the said person.

"..."

Sebastian chuckled, not hearing her response to her act a moment ago.