The Foolish Song

"Good afternoon, Sasazuka." Kagome said as she walked up to them. Sasazuka just nodded.

"You're going to be here for a while?" Kagome asked earning a nod again.

"Good because nii-sama wants me to stay in England for a bit to solve a couple more cases here." Kagome sighed.

"Really? That's great! Can I talk to you for a bit?" Neuro said, Kagome starred at him for a bit but nodded.

Neuro then grabbed onto her hand and pulled her away from the group.

"I want you to be my slave." Neuro said bluntly not caring if it sounded wrong to people if they heard.

Sebastian and Claude were the only ones to hear them and when they heard him saw something like that bluntly their eyebrows twitched for a moment, but mostly from Sebastian.

Kagome starred at him and she started thinking of something. "You're one of those demons who eat mysteries, aren't you?"

Neuro starred at her for a moment, then his expression changed into a sadistic look he usually have when no one is around.

"Yes I am." he answered as his green eyes began to glow.

"Could you be more specific about your question?"

"I mean you become my slave and pretend to be another of Yako's assistant and solve cases so I could devour more mysteries."

Kagome starred at him and looked away. "That is nii-sama's decision. He helps me find cases and I solve them that's all."

She then walked away and went back to the group.

Sebastian and Claude glared at Neuro for different reasons.

Sebastian felt unconfortable when Neuro asked Kagome such a question that could make people think something perverted and thinking of her being a slave to that demon. If she would have to a slave for someone it would be him or the other way around. Sebastian then mentally stabbed himself with a knife for thinking of such things with a girl he doesn't know of, who is 12, and is a priestass.

As for Claude he just hates Neuro's ilk, they solve mysteries and get their meal. He has to kill or complete a contract to have his meal. Just the thought of someone of his kind getting more more meals than they already have just makes him despise Neuro's ilk more.

When Alois's carriage came to pick him and Claude up, they left.

Ciel walked up to Kagome with Sebastian behind him and he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Ms. Kagome? Do you need a place to stay in? You are welcome to come and stay in my mansion for a while along with Yako and her assistant, Neuro."

Kagome looked at them and nodded. "Thank you"

Neuro then walked to them with one of his hands on top of Yako's head, who looks to be in pain. "Sensei and I will love to come and stay at your mansion for a while, right sensei?"

"R-r-right" Yako nervously laughed.

Just when Neuro finish talking Sebastian came back with their carriage, who was gone for a moment.