Drug Cuisine

Inside Shirota's private kitchen, Shirota was preparing his ultimate dish, a soup. The soup began to bubble, "Almost there." Shirota murmured to himself, "Very soon, my greatest creation will be born." he chuckled evilly.

The door opened, Kagome, Ciel and Sebastian, Alois and Claude, and even Yako and Neuro had returned to solve this mystery. "What business do you have?" Shirota asked rather rudely, glaring at Yako.

"Business?" Neuro echoed innocently. "Does that even need to be asked, Chef Shirota?" He shrugged causally. "We've discovered the identity of the culprit."

Ciel's visible eyes widened and stared at the duo. "What?" he seethed.

"Impossible! We have no lead!" Alois growled. Claude and Sebastian glared at Neuro dangerously. Shirota looked surprised and nervous.

Ciel noticed, his mouth slightly agape, Neuro's eyes changed to a hypnotic glowing green. He heard Neuro whisper to Yako, "Now, with that finger, point out the culprit!"

Yako's right arm twitched. Both demons and Kagome watched as green glowing energy, invisible to a human but visible to one of inhuman or demonic quality. In a zombie like moment, almost in slow motion, the arm rose. Time around Yako seemed to stop as her hand pointed. The face of a demonic bird glowed behind her it seemed as she raised his arm.

"The culprit is..."

She pointed right to Shirota.

"you!"

Ciel gave a puzzled look at the events, while Alois gave her an odd look. "What do you mean? How can he be the culprit? He has an alibi and everything!"

"Are you sure he has an alibi the whole time?" Kagome questioned.

"W-what do you mean?" Alois said.

"It's true he has an alibi during our stay but how about before we came?" Kagome said. "I, Yako, Neuro, and renowned aristocratic detectives that serve the Queen herself, aren't his witnesses then. There are indeed no better witnesses than these people, wouldn't you think." Kagome said with a hand covering her mouth from view to hid her smirk as she saw some reaction from a couple of people. "We did not actually see the victim alive, before he was killed."

"What are you talking about fool?" Alois argued. "We did see him. We saw him cooking that tomato soup when we were given the tour and introduced to the chef."

Kagome shook her head at his stupidity after moving her hand away from her mouth to show her small frown as she sighed. "Not exactly, we saw him standing. Isn't that right, Yako?"

"Y-yeah" Yako replied.

"The steam covered his characteristics and feature so we just saw his shadowy figure. After the incident amongst the boiled vegetables from the pot that were scattered on the floor, there was one tomato that was entirely uncooked. The split in that tomato looked very unnatural. That was the core of the trick, wasn't it?" Kagome said looking at Shirota.

She then stepped back so that Neuro could explain for her.

As she did so Kagome tugged onto Claude's sleeve drawing his attention.

She tugged him to follow her as she pointed at the room she was at. Claude raised an eyebrow but followed her.

When they were on the spot she was on before she pointed at the rope above him.